Pre-Game Talk: T'ranna Con- Trah Mon Ree All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Brock Caufield will be with the Marlies this season, so potentially he plays tonight, or tomorrow, so the brothers can play against each other ?

Did a very poor search on X and didn't see the lineups for either team for tonight's game.

More hockey, lads and lasses, mesdames et messieurs.

Bring back Markovsknee, please. He's putting my children through liked college !

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
First of three straight against the truculent Laughs 2.0., safe to say the first round of Jackeye/Reaves is only a matter of hours/days now depending on the lineups.

Just don’t get yourself injured kid, you’re way more than a goon.

Edit: I‘m not saying I want him to fight guys like Reaves, not at all, but they will target him whether we like it or not. 3 preseason games in a row + season opener vs Toronto, it will happen sooner than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: rickthegoon

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Xhekaj should not be fighting Reaves in meaningless games. Let it build up until it's necessary. I like what he said about picking his spots this year. He used last year to prove he's a legit heavy weight... now he should just focus on using that clout to intimidate.

Reaves vs. Xhekaj is a habs loss every time

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Xhekaj should not be fighting Reaves in meaningless games. Let it build up until it's necessary. I like what he said about picking his spots this year. He used last year to prove he's a legit heavy weight... now he should just focus on using that clout to intimidate.

Reaves vs. Xhekaj is a habs loss every time
I am not sure if it's a Habs loss every time. When McEwen ran Guhle the other night and Xhekaj was in the line up, what should have been done?

There may come a time where Reaves crosses the line and a response is needed.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I am not sure if it's a Habs loss every time. When McEwen ran Guhle the other night and Xhekaj was in the line up, what should have been done?

Reaves have more class then MacEwen, he wouldn't do that type of hit. Sens are just classless and always been as far as I remember.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009

What happened last game is perfect. A teammate jumped him and a scrum occurred. No lineup will play as dirty in one game as the roster that was iced then.

This team has a pack mentality. Someone is going to do something, even if it doesn't lead to throwing down.

If reaves does something dirty, then that's one of those spot picks that are worth it. Reaves likely beats Arber though so he just has to be careful.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Group B is at practice right now and shouldn't play tonight:

Caufield-Suzuki-Newhook
RHP-Dach-Slaf
Heineman-Mesar-Andersson
Pezzetta-Kidney-Farrell

Ghule-Savard
Trudeau-Kovacevic
Norlinder-Reinbacher

Allen
Montembeault

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
Just saw that the Habs-Leafs games on Sportsnet+ are blacked out in my location (Ontario) today and tomorrow. Does anyone know if there will be free streaming available elsewhere, like with CBC? Or if this is something I can get around with a VPN?

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I don't like playing the same team 3 times in preseason. We always seem to play the Leafs & Sens multiple times.

My idea is each team plays 1 game against each team in their division for 7 games total.

Reactions: WeThreeKings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad