Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
One...more....day

7GNd.gif

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Do people expect drozg will ever play for the pens?

Not likely but he's my new "hopeful" now that Zlobin took a hike and didn't make it.

It's amazing the long term psychological damage the Penguins have done it when just reading the first couple of words spikes my blood pressure. Then I'm like "oh...oh, happy tweet. Oh good. Thank god. No more happy tweets Pens".

Bit of a write up on the new guys

"These were not the guys I would have signed or traded for therefore they will perform badly".

*I have not read the article.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Not likely but he's my new "hopeful" now that Zlobin took a hike and didn't make it.

It's amazing the long term psychological damage the Penguins have done it when just reading the first couple of words spikes my blood pressure. Then I'm like "oh...oh, happy tweet. Oh good. Thank god. No more happy tweets Pens".

"These were not the guys I would have signed or traded for therefore they will perform badly".

*I have not read the article.

Read it. :laugh: It’s a quality write up.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

It doesn't really count for a ton because Sullivan loves to play with his lines, but I think the fact that they're still running with these lines and pairs means that some things that we thought were set in stone (Pettersson-Marino and Tanev-Blueger duos) aren't actually set in stone. Which is good to see.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

It doesn't really count for a ton because Sullivan loves to play with his lines, but I think the fact that they're still running with these lines and pairs means that some things that we thought were set in stone (Pettersson-Marino and Tanev-Blueger duos) aren't actually set in stone. Which is good to see.

I like this lineup. This is shockingly close to what everyone here predicted. I like the balance of the bottom 6 lines and I like the pairings.

Only thing wrong...ERod on that top pairing. Yesh.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Pettersson talking to Ceci before tomorrow’s game

tumblr_inline_o3g0pfn6cT1rzl2ff_540.gif

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

I see this fourth line actually working unless Lafferty goes into his game mode (suck), hopefully he bring some of his practice/camp form. The third line looks like 3 guys that may never clicked together, but who knows...will watch carefully....I am really hyped about our defense, it could potentially have three good pairings, guys that get rid of pucks quickly, and guys that can pinch smartly....can't f***ing wait till tomorrow...

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
We need to find a middle ground between pencilling 6th round picks into future lineups then being bummed when they’re not NHLers at 21 and completely writing off 19 year old 1st rounders because of a poor scrimmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad