Training Camp and Preseason thread 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
The noise is getting louder from beat writers and the league pundits that this season is the last chance this core has to show something. Especially if the cap goes up, massive changes may be made if they shit the bed this year and get blown out in the 1st round or even miss the playoffs.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
The noise is getting louder from beat writers and the league pundits that this season is the last chance this core has to show something. Especially if the cap goes up, massive changes may be made if they shit the bed this year and get blown out in the 1st round or even miss the playoffs.
I‘m sure this is true to an extent but still when all of them have No moves aside from Trouba I don’t know how much house cleaning is possible.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
let's trade schneider before the season starts and just keep our current set of Dmen.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
A massive change will be panarin and goodrow are traded. Everyone else will stay. Which honestly is probably all you really need.

Reactions: TheTakedown

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
When are the final cuts announced?
They could as early as today but I’d bet not unless it’s both Othmaan and Cuylee

I’m guessing Othmaan today
Waive Harpur and Brodzinski closer to the 1st game. Keep Cuylee

Chytil and Pitlick banged up likely delays it

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Shame they don't base lottery picks on preseason games. What are we? 1-6 or something?

Has there been anything promising at least? I've only been checking the results/box score.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Trade Jones? The Rangers aren’t giving Jones an opportunity unless Gustafsson gets hurt. Go with Harpur as the 7th. Jones isn't going to play. His value will go down. The Rangers won't place him on waivers. Jones will be the new Hajek. A few weeks ago, Vince said someone not associated with the Rangers organization told him Jones would be a regular D on 70% of the NHL teams. Find one of those 21-22 teams and make a deal. Can the Rangers get a 2nd? Younger prospect with more time on the clock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad