Training Camp and Preseason Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
:laugh:

Buncha people who know JACK about goaltending. YOU come in to a game cold.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
My fault. Started listening right before the first avs goal. I stopped listening now, so we should be good.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
That's what backup goalies have to do. It's part of the job description.

The best goalies in the world will still look like **** when they come in to games cold. Period. It's TOUGH to do, even when you know you're doing it.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
wheels-fall-off1.jpg

KingKopitar11*

The best goalies in the world will still look like **** when they come in to games cold. Period. It's TOUGH to do, even when you know you're doing it.

Not really seen a lot of goalies look very good after coming in cold. Any other excuses?

Score?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I think the point of the Kings bringing Garon in was because Scrivens was virtually an unknown coming in. Garon was somewhat familiar to the team with experience as a backup. But just as Tampa Bay found out, Garon is just wildly inconsistent. He's struggled with rebounds and traffic in front of him, which we are all too familiar with.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
This community as a whole is so ****ing fickle. So many turned on Nolan after last year. So glad to see he's back to being exactly what I know he can be - the PERFECT 4th liner.

fickle? Did you see how terrible Nolan was last year? Looks like he got it figured out this summer and I love how he's playing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad