Speculation: Training Camp 2022

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Hi one2gamble,

Hope your week is off to a great start. I’m reaching out because I heard from your development manager that you’re looking for an enterprise solution to drive your digital transformation.

I’d love to learn more about one2gamble.com and how our suite of development tools and client services can help you get things moving in the right direction. Are you available for a quick, 10-minute call at 2pm tomorrow?

Thanks!
SPAM filter on - goes right to junk. You never start an email off with "Hope". Why go to hope alley so early?

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
At the rookie tournament, i thought Cicek stood out and could make the team a la Middleton. At Kings/Sharks first preseason game, I thought Eklund from behind the net (whether on PP or 5:5) was lethal with his passing. The problem was they couldn't finish in front of net. LaBanc was just a follower and we need to find a nice comfy bench for him to sit on

Looks like things have been resolved

It was that or the Sharks weren't going right? NHL couldn't replace them in such a short amount of time. Sharks made a power move and it worked. Good on Grier.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
It was that or the Sharks weren't going right? NHL couldn't replace them in such a short amount of time. Sharks made a power move and it worked. Good on Grier.
Predators have some Russian players as well.

League could not change schedules for other teams without major headaches and fan belly aches.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
At the rookie tournament, i thought Cicek stood out and could make the team a la Middleton. At Kings/Sharks first preseason game, I thought Eklund from behind the net (whether on PP or 5:5) was lethal with his passing. The problem was they couldn't finish in front of net. LaBanc was just a follower and we need to find a nice comfy bench for him to sit on

continues the long history of the Sharks telling the league to f*** off. I wonder when Viel or Raska get their 46 game suspension for a routine hit

• Haha
Reactions: DG93 and Sandisfan

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
continues the long history of the Sharks telling the league to f*** off. I wonder when Viel or Raska get their 46 game suspension for a routine hit
And how would either of them getting that suspension hurt the sharks? Unless you are talking about hurting their chances of a top 5 pick.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Meier - Hertl - Barabanov
Lindblom - Couture - Labanc
Gregor - Bonino - Kunin
Nieto - Sturm - Lorentz
Viel - Bordeleau - Veronneau
Eklund - Agozzino - Svechnikov
Suess - Weatherby - Gadjovich
Gushchin - Johnson - Reedy

Wiesblatt - Robins - Raska
Hamaliuk - Russell - Cardwell
Liwiski -
McCue - Coe
Gilmartin

Nutivaara - Karlsson
Ferraro - Vlasic
Simek - Benning
Megna - Merkley
Harrington - Hatakka
Cicek - Pouliot
Kniazev - Onyebuchi
Guryev - Furlong

Mayer - Holway

Knyzhov (IR)

Reimer
Kahkonen
Dell
Mann
Makiniemi
Emond

Gaudreau
Beaupit

On NHL Roster
On AHL/ECHL Roster
On junior league/elsewhere roster
No longer with organization

More changes to come today

Last edited:

sharski

Jun 4, 2012

Looks like things have been resolved

Predators have some Russian players as well.

League could not change schedules for other teams without major headaches and fan belly aches.

Nashville bent the knee to the NHL while GMMG established dominance

ISharkted

Apr 11, 2009
not shit talking but he should not be anywhere near the NHL roster this season with the depth they have.
While I didn’t watch as many games as Hobo, Raska looked like a 3rd/4th line AHL forward last year and many nights 3rd line AHL forward would be extremely generous. He definitely flashed at last years rookie camp, but that was it for me.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
While I didn’t watch as many games as Hobo, Raska looked like a 3rd/4th line AHL forward last year and many nights 3rd line AHL forward would be extremely generous. He definitely flashed at last years rookie camp, but that was it for me.

I don't feel like he's got any offensive upside, but he is the best agitator I have seen on the Cuda. Just flat out my favorite player to watch because he makes the games a lot more fun.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Meier - Hertl - Barabanov
Lindblom - Couture - Labanc
Gregor - Bonino - Kunin
Nieto - Sturm - Lorentz
Viel - Bordeleau - Veronneau
Eklund - Agozzino - Svechnikov
Suess - Weatherby - Gadjovich
Gushchin - Johnson - Reedy

Wiesblatt - Robins - Raska
Hamaliuk - Russell - Cardwell
Liwiski -
McCue - Coe
Gilmartin

Nutivaara - Karlsson
Ferraro - Vlasic
Simek - Benning
Megna - Merkley
Harrington - Hatakka
Cicek - Pouliot
Kniazev - Onyebuchi
Guryev - Furlong

Mayer - Holway

Knyzhov (IR)

Reimer
Kahkonen
Dell
Mann
Makiniemi
Emond

Gaudreau
Beaupit

On NHL Roster
On AHL/ECHL Roster
On junior league/elsewhere roster
No longer with organization

More changes to come today
Were there more cuts today that I missed? Haven’t seen anything apart from the Gaudreau tweet.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
I think more are coming, or were rumored to be.

We've got split squad games on Friday. Looking at your chart there, we've got 26 F, 15 D, 6 G left over, which is enough for 13/7/3 at each of those games, with one extra D. I'm pretty sure that we're not making any more cuts til after those, unless we're going to call guys back up again.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
We've got split squad games on Friday. Looking at your chart there, we've got 26 F, 15 D, 6 G left over, which is enough for 13/7/3 at each of those games, with one extra D. I'm pretty sure that we're not making any more cuts til after those, unless we're going to call guys back up again.

Just what Curtis/DQ said yesterday. Don't know if it is accurate, sounds like no since they had practice and only the two goalies were cut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad