Boston Bruins Training Camp 2022 ( schedule post #1)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I think some of it stems from him believing he was signing here as a center maybe? I remember there being some confusion early on

Could be.
Speaking from experience, it’s really hard that come to terms with when you are no longer capable of doing some things.
It’s a hard pill to swallow.
I think that may be part of it too.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I think some of it stems from him believing he was signing here as a center maybe? I remember there being some confusion early on

Could be.
Speaking from experience, it’s really hard that come to terms with when you are no longer capable of doing some things.
It’s a hard pill to swallow.
I think that may be part of it too.

Reactions: Fenian24

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
How did you draw that conclusion?

Could be they thought there was a lot of redundancy in terms of puck moving types (Gryz, Reilly, Zboril, Ahcan) and not a lot in terms of NHL ready Forbort types.

The team was always going to have

Forebert value in PK and size on walls come playoffs

They don't get it. And they're so overly defensive all the time it's tiresome.

Yea that draft resume is nothing any competent President can defend .That's just brutal

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1665488856876.png

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
A beautiful baby and photo.

I am sure she got one or two pucks and a whole lot of goofy dad smiles and waves from the guys.

When I went last week Bergy was waiving to a boy maybe a little older than she is. The goofy faces and waives melted my heart. Right before he got off the ice he tossed the boy's dad a puck. The toothless grin he gave made my day

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

I am sure she got one or two pucks and a whole lot of goofy dad smiles and waves from the guys.

When I went last week Bergy was waiving to a boy maybe a little older than she is. The goofy faces and waives melted my heart. Right before he got off the ice he tossed the boy's dad a puck. The toothless grin he gave made my day
so easy to forget the players are just like us , richer yes, but just like us:)

Reactions: Alicat

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad