GDT: Training Camp 2018-19, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Watching the football game, it went to commercial. Flipped to this game, saw 100 ads on the ice and heard Potvin stutter over the same word 3 times. Right back to NFL I go :laugh:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Petro trying too hard... making mistakes

But i dont expect McCoshen make the Team, You can see on his play he missed the expierence on the Ice.

By the Way did Hoffman really fit into the Trocheck Line, wouldn´t it be better the switch Position of Hoffmann and Bjugstad?

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
But i dont expect McCoshen make the Team, You can see on his play he missed the expierence on the Ice.

By the Way did Hoffman really fit into the Trocheck Line, wouldn´t it be better the switch Position of Hoffmann and Bjugstad?

I haven't seen much chemistry from them but they'll get 20 games at least together to figure it out.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
The McCann and McGinn thing the with the rotating wingers.

Don't know... McGinn was more crash'n'bang like Brouwer, and he ended the season well !

Love Borgstrom and liked his hustle the other night... Tonight he is meh so far...

Malgin back with McCann would be cool... Young Denis has been flying again tonight, he should bury one of those soon enough.

But yeah, it will be interesting to see the rotation on McCann's wings this year...

And like some of you, I'm starting to dislike that new Trocheck-line.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Haley injured?

olB0hX5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad