Speculation: Trading with LA?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Vince Dunn was another guy alot of people here liked and so far he's looked good.
And he played on the same team as Knott and put up more points...as a Dman. How'd we miss him? Dunn was rated higher by everyone too. Knott was such a horrible pick.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
And he played on the same team as Knott and put up more points...as a Dman. How'd we miss him? Dunn was rated higher by everyone too. Knott was such a horrible pick.

Was a terrible reach by all consensus. Kelley and company over thought that one. It happens.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Was a terrible reach by all consensus. Kelley and company over thought that one. It happens.
Their rationale throughout the whole 2015 draft was a disaster. I'd love to know what happened. It seems like their thought process was draft any guy that's big and tough. The following year they took DeBrincat with their top pick.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
if Bowman can move out AA for Bennett and Manning for Gagner, I will ****ing march through downtown Fort Worth buck ass naked singing Chelsea Dagger with only a sombrero on my dome!
Look at Calgary's cap space. They can't take AA.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Maybe I am not up to date on Flames much but why would they want AA and his two remaining years when they have Lindholm , Backlund and Monahan?

Also both Ryan and Janikowski are fine bottom 6 C's

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
one of the best drafts in the past 10 years and that was our 1st pick in the second round...total head scratcher...

The 2015 draft past the first round has produced almost no NHL players... One of the best drafts in the past 10 years? I don't see it, sorry.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
The 2015 draft past the first round has produced almost no NHL players... One of the best drafts in the past 10 years? I don't see it, sorry.
huh?? this draft is absolutely loaded from everywhere...the draft was barely 3 years ago, still guys in junior/college or first year of AHL.. this draft has been called one of the best drafts in the past 2 decades, it is a monster draft...almost the entire second round has made it to the show already, Sebastian Aho as a 2nd rounder lol...Kaprizov is the best player not in the NHL, kid was a 5th rounder...not sure how you aren't seeing how amazing this draft is, which sucks because of how poor we did.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
It’s gonna be a project, Stan is determined to bring all the dead players back to life, its gonna be a $*** show next year, from the mighty Hawks to the laughing stock of the league in a matter of a couple years lol

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
We need to make a trade with LA to help them get better. They are awful - even worse than the Hawks. If we can "lose" a trade with them maybe they won't end up with a worse record than the Hawks which is looking very probable right now.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
We need to make a trade with LA to help them get better. They are awful - even worse than the Hawks. If we can "lose" a trade with them maybe they won't end up with a worse record than the Hawks which is looking very probable right now.

If they were smart they would trade for Manning

Manning could be final piece of the Kings pursuit of Hughes

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Option 1
Hawks trade for Peterson and send Crow away. Clearing some Cap Space for Panarin.

Option 2
Hawks want a vet LHD and go after Muzzin or Forbort while giving up on Forsling (I wouldn't be against it as long as they also get Martinsen or Manning)

Option 3
Toffoli is the piece Bowman looks at. No idea how to get it done.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Option 1
Hawks trade for Peterson and send Crow away. Clearing some Cap Space for Panarin.

Option 2
Hawks want a vet LHD and go after Muzzin or Forbort while giving up on Forsling (I wouldn't be against it as long as they also get Martinsen or Manning)

Option 3
Toffoli is the piece Bowman looks at. No idea how to get it done.

Highly doubt they would be giving up on Forsling at this point. Guy has played great the vast majority of the time since he has been back from injury. He's probably only behind Joker and Keith as far as talent/skill goes.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Highly doubt they would be giving up on Forsling at this point. Guy has played great the vast majority of the time since he has been back from injury. He's probably only behind Joker and Keith as far as talent/skill goes.
I did not like what I've seen and his D positioning needs improvement. I'd part with him in the right deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad