Speculation: Trading with LA?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
According to Friedman, Stan has been attending some Kings games. Who's he targeting?

My money is on Tyler Toffoli. He fits Stan's plan. 26 years old, cheap contract. Get him going again and he can put up ~25 goals.

The question is his cost.

I think Stan pulls off Anisimov+ for Toffoli.

Thoughts?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
According to Friedman, Stan has been attending some Kings games. Who's he targeting?

My money is on Tyler Toffoli. He fits Stan's plan. 26 years old, cheap contract. Get him going again and he can put up ~25 goals.

Thoughts?

How much is his deal?

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

Thoughts?
Kings want more cap space, and this is a lateral move at best for them if they get a pick or prospect Anisimov. Bowman better not be thinking about trading picks or prospects at this point.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
LA did Pearson for Hagelin so I wouldn't be shocked if they'd take Anisimov for Toffoli. Could take a small add though as opposed to 1-for-1.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
LA wants to get move some high salary, per their own opinion. in addition they really have a weak systems of prospects, esp in the defensive side. so i would venture a trade centering around this 2 ideas...

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I’d be down for this. He has a great shot and would be a cheaper alternative to Panarin to play with Kane since Cat and Strome work so well together.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Toffoli for Anisimov and Dahlstrom.?
Maybe looking at muzzin or martinez.
Who knows just don't trade the young big 4 dmen or your top picks and I can handle with whatever potentially happens.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Why the hell would Kings want an aging and costly 3rd line C in Anisimov?

If I had to guess Jake Muzzin is who Hawks are looking at. He has 1 year left on deal and is turning 30 yrs old this season

With the young righties coming thru organization (Joker , Boqvist , Beaudin and Mitchell) maybe they are looking for vet LHD they can sign longterm to a 4-5 year extension

Keith-Joker
Muzzin-Boqvist
Forsling-Seabrook

Think of a D like that next year with vet and kid on each pairing if Murphy is traded. If Murphy isn't traded then moving Forsling opens up spot for one of the kids next year on 3rd pairing

Maybe Forsling would be guy traded and Gus is on Hawks next year instead (God I hope that doesn't happen)

Last edited:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Toffoli for Anisimov and Dahlstrom.?
Maybe looking at muzzin or martinez.
Who knows just don't trade the young big 4 dmen or your top picks and I can handle with whatever potentially happens.

Muzzin or Martinez would be preferable. I’d take Martinez if given the choice.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Muzzin would be a weird piece to grab since he'd be temporary. No way he'd stay on this team for more than 3 years. It would make more sense to invest in long term assets.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I like them both, but I like that Martinez is signed for the extra year.
someone could make a point by saying that 1 extra yr is a good rtn for a what, a top pairing d-man.... but i still would prefer Muzzin.... only b/c he will help with the LHD would be better.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad