Proposal: Trade thread #67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Well, he talks about Habs' brass. Not sure who he's referring to directly, but it seems that everybody seems to be on the same page, regarding the type of style they want to play. And he likes having those types of blue liners instead of PMD.

i'd be surprised if that's coming from MOlson, but i guess we can't put anything past this mickey mouse organization...

that the hockey ops under MB are aligned in their narrow and poor view of roster building wouldn't surprise me in the least... MB has shown no competence in building a strong staff and doesn't strike me as the type of leader who wants and welcomes internal debate/challenge. He pushes the kool-aid and expects everyone to drink from the same bowl...

Reactions: dinodebino

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
If we're to believe Arpon, this is what this organisation wants. It's not his inhability to evaluate talent as much as the org's, inhability to adapt to the hockey of this century.
I don't want them to adapt. If they want to set a blueprint, be my guest. But it has to work. Can a forward group consisting of Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Toffoli, Armia, Staal and Perry execute the same style of play we had two seasons ago?

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
Isn't he off for 14 days or so? Not playing for that long is not a judicious investment in time and money. If this is the case, I would bring him up and play him against the Hens.

Yes the Rocket play on the 18th and next game on the 30th so 12 days off. I bet that is when they bring Caufield up after the 18th game.

del17

Dec 26, 2015
The solution to the Chiarot-Weber problem may be to find a partner for Weber, and then move Chiarot. Or, it may be to move Weber and have Charot, or Merril, paired with this new puck mover.

Would be nice to move Weber's 7.8M cap hit.

We should have two good D pairs:
Edmundson-Petry
Romanov-Merrill
Really this is all I see I expose Webber to Seattle maybe back to Nashville, see if A deal for Ekholm can be worked out habs giving a lot of pluses and I trade Chariot back to the peg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad