Proposal: Trade thread #67

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
I say Bergevin should just say “eff it” and trade for Hall and Montour, and just see what happens.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
With the word that Detroit is willing to take contracts for prospects, I wonder if they would be interested in trading Mantha for Drouin and Guhle.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
What does this say?
LeBrun suggested that the Canadiens may well take a look at New Jersey as three defensemen become independent players without compensation at the end of the season: Ryan Murray, Sami Vatanen and Dmitry Kulikov.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
What does this say?
LeBrun think MBs focus is on Dman - 3-in particular available in NJ w Kulikov, Murray & Vatanen.

This board does a better & quicker job of analyzing than talking heads & Twitter stars...or maybe they both get “insider info” from here

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
With the word that Detroit is willing to take contracts for prospects, I wonder if they would be interested in trading Mantha for Drouin and Guhle.
Mantha lol. By Heard detroit fans, he seem to be a passenger/ complementary guy like Drouin. There is no plus value to add Guhle at all

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I agree. See how he fits first.

And tonight confirms: we need scoring.

Need scoring on the backend. After Petry and Weber the Habs D have 4 combined goals.

One was Romanov in Game 3 of the season and another was Chiarot from Game 5 of the season. One was an empty netter by Edmundson in Game 6.

They need a puckmover because there is literally zero offence coming from the back. 1 goal from D other than Jeff and Shea in the last 30 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sterling Archer

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Need scoring on the backend. After Petry and Weber the Habs D have 4 combined goals.

One was Romanov in Game 3 of the season and another was Chiarot from Game 5 of the season.

They need a puckmover because there is literally zero offence coming from the back.

I'd take Ekholm. But I don't think he's getting moved...

Vatanen will be moved. But he has a size issue.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Mantha lol. By Heard detroit fans, he seem to be a passenger/ complementary guy like Drouin. There is no plus value to add Guhle at all

I would glady take my chance with him rather Drouin. Plus has size and better hands. Detroit wants prospects. I guess we could give them a lesser prospect.

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
No help can change this team

Caufield, Gallagher, and a deadline acquisition literally change 1/3 of our top 9 forwards from tonight.

I used to debate where to put them in the lineup. Drouin and Staal are making that very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->