Proposal: Trade Thread #62

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
Would go really hard after Eichel.

Caufield, Norlinder, Primeau and our 2021 first.

Not sure if that’s enough though.

1000eeer

Jan 28, 2020
Quebec city
(MTL) Drouin + Mete/Kulak + Poehling <->(CGY) Hanifin + Bennett
(MTL) Danault + Chariot + 1st round pick 2021 <-> (SJ) Meier

Toffoli - Suzuki - Anderson
Caufield - KK - Meier
Tatar- Bennett-Gallagher
Lekhonen - Evans - Byron

Romanov - Weber
Hanifin - Petry
Edmundson - Fleury
--- Kulak/Mete ---

Price
Allen

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Eichel is one if the few players I would trade Suzuki for... Or anyone else for that matter including Romanov... But He's stuck in Buffalo, if he wanted out, he shouldn't have signed that contract.
His NMC doesn’t kick in for another 18 months. Buffalo can trade him to anyone they want for the time being.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
What about trading Price for Karlsson? Same salary, terms and underperformances. Maybe more patience is needed for Price but the same could be said about Karlsson! I wonder if they would waive their NMC though.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Would go really hard after Eichel.

Caufield, Norlinder, Primeau and our 2021 first.

Not sure if that’s enough though.
If its Eichel it has to start with Kk and Suzuki and Im fine with it.

KK/Suzuki
Guhle/Norlinder/Harris/Struble
Drouin/Tatar/Gallagher
2nd
Edmundson/Chiarot/Byron/Armia,

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
What about trading Price for Karlsson? Same salary, terms and underperformances. Maybe more patience is needed for Price but the same could be said about Karlsson! I wonder if they would waive their NMC though.
Meh, Price is still very good while Karlsson is consistently bad. Id do it for Doughty though.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
(MTL) Drouin + Mete/Kulak + Poehling <->(CGY) Hanifin + Bennett
(MTL) Danault + Chariot + 1st round pick 2021 <-> (SJ) Meier

Toffoli - Suzuki - Anderson
Caufield - KK - Meier
Tatar- Bennett-Gallagher
Lekhonen - Evans - Byron

Romanov - Weber
Hanifin - Petry
Edmundson - Fleury
--- Kulak/Mete ---

Price
Allen
I like this very much honestly.

Reactions: 1000eeer

HABNIKO

Jun 29, 2015
Montreal
Byron, Danault and Drouin are disappointing and useless.
Despite what others think they aren't tradeable and worthless.
Bergevin has lots of cleaning very soon.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

Price is still capable of playing at a high level for at least a little longer. Karlsson is already unsalvagable junk and also more expensive cap wise. Hard no.

Reactions: Runner77 and Mrb1p

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Jake Allen is 3 years younger than Carey. Playing much better. Has a better contract. I hate to say it, but it is time to make Carey available. If we can trade him for some futures package plus a salary dump, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I love him, but I love the team more. Primeau is our goalie of the future.

Edmonton's goaltending is hot trash.

To Edmonton: Carey Price
To Montreal: Evan Bouchard + James Neal (we will need to take back cap) + 2021 1st

The biggest win for us here is we unload 6 years of 10.5 million for only 3 years of 5.whatever million of Neal.

Frees significant long term cap space and allows us to strengthen other areas of need.

PRICE is not WORTH 10.5 for the next 6 years. There I said it, I feel better.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Jake Allen is 3 years younger than Carey. Playing much better. Has a better contract. I hate to say it, but it is time to make Carey available. If we can trade him for some futures package plus a salary dump, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I love him, but I love the team more. Primeau is our goalie of the future.

To Montreal: Evan Bouchard + James Neal (we will need to take back cap) + 2021 1st

The biggest win for us here is we unload 6 years of 10.5 million for only 3 years of 5.whatever million of Neal.

Frees significant long term cap space and allows us to strengthen other areas of need.

So you think Oilers can carry the contract of McDavid, Draisaitl and Price.....
Not serious.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I’d have to think that if Buffalo wanted to move Eichel, they’d want some sucker to take that Skinner contract with him.
Those contracts may negate each other. Eichel and Skinner for a bag of pucks lol. That's $20MM or close to a 1/4 of cap for 2 players.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Honestly, I think they should see what they can get for Gally. He looks like his days of 25-30 goals are behind him. He's used up. I know he's not the biggest problem, but he might fetch a good return.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North

everyone knows this including the Oilers staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad