Proposal: Trade Thread #59

Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Enough trades, have had my fill. Lets just pick a solid 2 way guy who will improve his skating and has third line potential at 16thOA, and call it a night.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Pretty obvious he didn't have that kind of value.
Ya I honestly am starting to think he’s asking for 6mill + based on being a center and still using that 72pt season as his ace in the hole. I believe with the center spot filled in Montreal and his wanting to play center, Bergevin probably didn’t want to give him like 6mill. Especially with potentially Suzuki / Gallagher / Danault looking at raises.

Other teams maybe were asking what he was looking for in a new deal and maybe scared off teams. Columbus might of been comfortable with the money and the fact they wanted a top 6 C behind Dubois.

Reactions: Draft

Mike Towers

Aug 8, 2019
Still need a goal scorer....trade Byron send Weal down and sign Hall 2 years offer the most per year.

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
We could quite possibly looking for another winger also. We still have assets to trade for another top 6 winger. As much as I am upset about the Anderson trade it could work out for us but it starts with what types of contracts both Anderson and Domi sign. We also still have a boatload of picks we can trade but I aint holding my breath but this is quite possibly the one and only "big" trade that MB does.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
What left wingers are available besides Hoffman? Hall isn't an option imo, he's going to Colorado

cujo1117

Mar 30, 2018
Bergevin doing trades thinking were missing grit to take the next step in the playoffs but the problem is that were still 25th ish team... hopefully he can add a proper top 6 winger

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Tatar-Kotkaniemi-Gallagher
Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson

Still need a shooter IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad