Proposal: Trade Thread #59

Status
Not open for further replies.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
If all the jets wanted aaa danault and a first it’d be done already lol
They need a dman too.

Danault, Mete, Romanov, 1st.

Don't think Berg wants to include Romanov though. So unless you switch him for Brook/Fleury/Norlinder and Peg are okay with that this trade likely doesn't happen.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
giphy.gif

NeptunesTrident

Feb 22, 2007
Since Bergevin has been GM has anyone ever predicted any of his trades? Not that I know. Why I’m asking? No one knows what he’s got going. I have a feeling if he pulls trigger, no one will see the player coming back as thought to have been available. Bergevin has proven to be lethal in trades. I hope that trend continues.

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
Since Bergevin has been GM has anyone ever predicted any of his trades? Not that I know. Why I’m asking? No one knows what he’s got going. I have a feeling if he pulls trigger, no one will see the player coming back as thought to have been available. Bergevin has proven to be lethal in trades. I hope that trend continues.
yeah for sure,this is also why im afraid of what we will do tonight

Reactions: NeptunesTrident

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I predicted his Vanek move , but most of the things that people predict , is that bergevin always gets band-aid players. Which is 99% right.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

Drouin

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
The only ones I can recall was rumors all season leading up to the deadline about Petry, similar to Drouin. Can’t recall any others.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I think the high end skilled big forward is a bullshit rumour. Teams don't give those away for a package built around the 16th overall pick.
Then he's gotta overpay with something else then. His needs to make a splash and not more fake top 6 fake moves. Im 100% sure he's canned alongside Julien if he miss the playoff next season.

Reactions: habsfan891

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I got all excited with speculation around Anderson and Jenner!

now i’m preparing myself for a whole lot of nothing and dissapointement. As every year.

Reactions: Wats

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I got all excited with speculation around Anderson and Jenner!

now i’m preparing myself for a whole lot of nothing and dissapointement. As every year.
Bergevin has been GM for 9 years. In those years only one player he’s drafted , signed or traded for has scored over 70 pts. Just one
He will do nothing again this off season and the excuses will come flying

Reactions: habsfan891 and Wats

VoladorJr

May 6, 2019
Real question: when was the last time we were hyped for some sort of a trade / signing and something actually happened ?

With Bergevin, it out of nowhere or nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad