Confirmed with Link: Trade: TB/Chi = Paradis for Gotovets

LandofLincoln*

Paradis out

I had no problem with Paradis. I still think he has a shot at being an NHL 4th liner.

He could be a career AHL guy as well which isn't the worst thing in the world.

Rockford was getting crowded with guys coming from various Canadian Jr leagues.

Plus it brings us down to the #49 so cool.

We get a college guy that has one more year left before needing a contract. Honestly the Cornell kid sounds like he has a 50/50 chance of landing in the AHL. So nothing to exciting there.

I guess I'm hoping this was more about just getting one more player before the deadline.

RFIP

I LOVE CRAWFORD!
Mar 6, 2011
Could the hawks be about to sign Johns after the Irish stunning opening round loss in NCAA's?

http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/sports/hockey-irish-fall-in-first-round-1.3019405#.UVv_zTecGSo

The Iske got their guy signed right after the ND loss: The Irish will return the majority of their roster behind the four-man senior class, but found out after the game that they lost another key member of their team when Lee signed an entry level contract with the New York Islanders of the NHL. Lee joined the team immediately after Notre Dame’s loss and scored on his first shot in his debut Tuesday, a 5-2 win over Winnipeg.

Hawkscap

Jan 22, 2007
Shows what I knew. Wasn't even aware that there was a limit to how many guys you could have under contract throughout your entire system.

Makes sense though, obviously.

Plus there is a 90 man Reserve limit which includes the 50 man limit plus unsigned drafted choices.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad