Confirmed with Link: Trade: TB/Chi = Paradis for Gotovets

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Still, tonight would be his 4th game since the 29th.

That's true, but tonight would have been 4 games in 4 nights for Morin. He played the 30th, then was recalled and played in back-to-back games. That's likely the reason.

Either way, he was expected to be scratched, per Chris Block.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
That's true, but tonight would have been 4 games in 4 nights for Morin. He played the 30th, then was recalled and played in back-to-back games. That's likely the reason.

Either way, he was expected to be scratched, per Chris Block.

I don't think Chris Kuc knows jack shxt

ImDaBaron

Oct 11, 2010
I personally took that as a decision to rest him. I'm not sure if Block meant the Icehogs or Blackhawks when he said "team". That's a big distinction.

Yeah I changed my reply after I read it again. Think its the Icehogs.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
Yeah, Block confirmed on twitter that the Hogs were resting him because he was a little banged up.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Shows what I knew. Wasn't even aware that there was a limit to how many guys you could have under contract throughout your entire system.

Makes sense though, obviously.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I personally took that as a decision to rest him. I'm not sure if Block meant the Icehogs or Blackhawks when he said "team". That's a big distinction.

I hope I am thinking too much into this, but usually when I see scratched, trade usually follows..

it would make sense as they brought up Morin for a brief audition, kid scored and looked solid, his value is back to closer to where it should have been unlike last year...and if the Hawks want to make another move, seems likely teams would covet Morin who would be in the NHL on probably 90% of the other teams right now...hope I am wrong as I think he is the perfect replacement for Stalberg next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad