Proposal: Trade Rumours & Proposals Thread: Will we ever get another dman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Gaudreau has scored 60 points in a season and has 43 this year. McDavid has.... 12.

McDavid has more potential easily, but the devaluing of a talented player in Gaudreau on this forum is irritating.

The same could be said for your consistent devaluing of McDavid...seriously, it's been embarrassing. :laugh:

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Of course the pick should be up for grabs, as usual it is all about what else we add to get the value we require. I don't see us winning the lotto and think we will be in the 4,5,6 range for picking. Best player available. (I do pray to god that it is an offensive Dman or a large. physical winger who can score though.)

McWeber

Mouthbreather
Jul 14, 2015
Lethbridge
Wouldn't surprise me in the least TBH.

I remember they asked him in an interview if he would be willing to go to a team like Edmonton if they won the right to draft him. I wish I had the exact quote but essentially he said that he doesn't think it would be within his power to refuse.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Try telling Bruins fans that.

I've never seen a fanbase that won the Cup hate their GM so much.
That is typical of the Boston sports fan. As soon as a player/coach/GM leaves town he was suddenly a horrible person during his entire time with the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad