Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
If we are talking about pipe dreams that will never happen how about my favourite Matthew Tkachuk

Brady-Norris-Bath
Kuzimenko-Jimmy-Matthew
Paul-Pinto-Brown

Also the top line needs a nickname. I feel it is already one of the best lines in team history and could be around for a while.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
If we are talking about pipe dreams that will never happen how about my favourite Matthew Tkachuk

Brady-Norris-Bath
Kuzimenko-Jimmy-Matthew
Paul-Pinto-Brown

Also the top line needs a nickname. I feel it is already one of the best lines in team history and could be around for a while.
I think it’s unlikely but I would not say pipe dream

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
I'd run Norris Stützle Pinto Paul down the middle next season

We need a couple wingers for Stützle (ideally Kuzmenko is one of those guys)

Having Sanderson and one of Lassi/JBD be a regular next season should help on defence but we should still find an upgrade there too

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
I'd run Norris Stützle Pinto Paul down the middle next season

We need a couple wingers for Stützle (ideally Kuzmenko is one of those guys)

Having Sanderson and one of Lassi/JBD be a regular next season should help on defence but we should still find an upgrade there too

On D I don't know if theres anywhere to upgrade realistically if your pencilling in Sanderson and JBD/Thomson..

Chabot-JBD
Sanderson-Zub
Holden-Zaitsev

This is assuming we resign Holden. I really dont think you find anyone to fill that role better. And Zaitsev isn't going anywhere with that contract.

Reactions: 3rdWheelNeil

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
On D I don't know if theres anywhere to upgrade realistically if your pencilling in Sanderson and JBD/Thomson..

Chabot-JBD
Sanderson-Zub
Holden-Zaitsev

This is assuming we resign Holden. I really dont think you find anyone to fill that role better. And Zaitsev isn't going anywhere with that contract.

Bränstrom?

Reactions: NB613
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad