Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
May sound like nit picking... but when most people hear " he/she/ is french" ... they assume they are referencing someone from France, at least they do in my social circles .... but Joanathan Marchessault & Claude Giroux are both Canadians, born in different provinces and their mother tongue is french.

Both would be short term pick ups, and one is closer to retirement than the other... so don't think either factor into the Sens long term plans .... so would not be worth what it would take to acquire them.
When was the last tome you were right about something? We'll wait...

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
He is french so there is a chance potentially Ottawa might not be on it. He would be a great pick up. Althought I dont see a line of Marchessault Stuetzle Giroux working very well. Too much of the same thing. Need someone to win battles and get pucks. If the sens cant get Giroux he would be a good fit on the second line with Formenton and Stuetzle.

Interesting... I didn't know Marchessault was from Polynesia

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Interesting... I didn't know Marchessault was from Polynesia
Aren't you clever. Firm pat on the back.

May sound like nit picking... but when most people hear " he/she/ is french" ... they assume they are referencing someone from France, at least they do in my social circles .... but Joanathan Marchessault & Claude Giroux are both Canadians, born in different provinces and their mother tongue is french.

Both would be short term pick ups, and one is closer to retirement than the other... so don't think either factor into the Sens long term plans .... so would not be worth what it would take to acquire them.
Yeah its definitely nit picking I think it was pretty obvious what I was trying to say. Its posts like these that make this board unbearable. Sorry if I offended anyone I made an error and should have said francophone.

Way too much time on your hands to feel this was comment worthy. It also derailed the thread, well done.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Aren't you clever. Firm pat on the back.

Yeah its definitely nit picking I think it was pretty obvious what I was trying to say. Its posts like these that make this board unbearable. Sorry if I offended anyone I made an error and should have said francophone.

Way too much time on your hands to feel this was comment worthy. It also derailed the thread, well done.

That's what makes this place so much "F"un. :shakehead... french english spanish italian german russian have at er

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016
Let's get this back on topic.

Just to be clear, I don't mean the clothing store.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016

If we do make a trade with Detroit I think Tyler Bertuzzi, Albin Grewe and Givanni Smith would fit the Sens style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad