Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceroni

Dec 14, 2018
I'm feeling good after the Duchene and Dzingel trades. Obviously I wish we had the guys still as Senators but the returns are pretty decent. Especially if Duchene extends with CBJ. I think that's 50/50, depending on how deep they go.

At the moment I'm over the moon with the thought of not having Ceci on the roster as of tomorrow. I may actually believe in Dorion and believe he's learned from his mistakes. Dorion, don't let me down!!!

If you trade Ceci, I don't even care what you get for Stone. I dislike him on my roster that much. You can put Stone on waivers for all I care, I'll still be happy with trading Ceci for a pick.

Reactions: BigRig4

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
The fact that we haven't traded Ceci yet bothers me

Just because this team is so close to fixing an issue but I can see us messing it up just as easily

Riceroni

Dec 14, 2018
The high from the thought of trading Ceci must be what cocaine feels like... If he's on the roster at 3:01pm tomorrow however that will be a hard crash...

Reactions: Clayonator

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Apparently a Ceci trade isn't imminent, the scratch is just precautionary in case someone steps up to acquire Ceci before the deadline. This was according to Dreger.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

That's the same supposed #redditinsider who made the post earlier today about Stone to Calgary. He has apparently been right about stuff in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad