Speculation: Trade Rumors/Speculation Thread Part IV: Yak Yak Yak Yak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
Jacob Trouba would be a dream come true.

That being said, WPG would trade Buff way before they touch their future #1 D-man who was logging 24 minutes a game as a 19-year-old before his injury.

He shoots right, he's a fantastic puck mover, PPQB, plays tough and delivers crushing hits, and has a hell of a shot.

He's the real deal.

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
sather is not trading dz for hemsky... like a fellow poster said above when sather trades its for something shinny/big toy.. we'll be getting something dynamite back

Punxrocknyc19*

Minnesota, Edmonton, Dallas, Philly, TB make sense. I still want Brett Connolly from TB.

how about Zucker and Dumba from the Wild??

or Dillon and either Faska or Chiasson from the Stars??

id love Connolly and Gudas or Kucherov from the Bolts.

Punxrocknyc19*

I like Coyle much more than Zucker.

Not sure who Dallas would move. Hard to gauge that. I would love Oleksiak + forward

id love Coyle but considering what the Wild dealt for him, i doubt they trade him, although if Sather can pull it off, it wouldnt shock me at all... Zucker isnt a bad return with Dumba...

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Just fielding some pairs from potentially interested/interesting teams, and I'm sure NYR would have to add to some, if not most/all, of these, but would there be any interested in a package of MDZ (potentially+non-roster prospect/pick) for:

San Jose: Tennyson and Nieto
Vancouver: Jensen and Shinkaruk
St. Louis: Jaskin and Rattie
Minnesota: Dumba and Zucker
Tampa Bay: Kucherov and Connolly
Florida: Kulikov and Bjugstad

San Jose, Minnesota and Florida all bring back a D and middle-6 forward. St. Louis, Tampa Bay, and Vancouver bring back a pair of wing prospects. How much would the Rangers have to add for any of these? Could any of them become a realistic package-for-package deal with MDZ?

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Kucherov, Connolly, and Namestnikov are exciting possibilities.

It appears our scouted player Sustr has made Tampa Bay full time.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
IMO Rangers will add a forward Pouliot most likely. So let's start discussing MDZ + Pouliot, we have too many forwards as is 15 if you include Nash. If MDZ is being moved for a forward and we send Miller/Mashinter down we'd be at 14.

Would love to get Teddy Purcell or Richard Panik from Tampa.

Sign me up for Purcell.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Just fielding some pairs from potentially interested/interesting teams, and I'm sure NYR would have to add to some, if not most/all, of these, but would there be any interested in a package of MDZ (potentially+non-roster prospect/pick) for:

San Jose: Tennyson and Nieto
Vancouver: Jensen and Shinkaruk
St. Louis: Jaskin and Rattie
Minnesota: Dumba and Zucker
Tampa Bay: Kucherov and Connolly
Florida: Kulikov and Bjugstad

San Jose, Minnesota and Florida all bring back a D and middle-6 forward. St. Louis, Tampa Bay, and Vancouver bring back a pair of wing prospects. How much would the Rangers have to add for any of these? Could any of them become a realistic package-for-package deal with MDZ?

Florida isn't going to move Bjugstad.

I also seriously doubt Tampa will move Kucherov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad