Rumor: Trade Rumors & Proposals Thread | Hey Kenny You Can Wake Up Now, Your 6 Month Nap Is Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Maybe, part of me thinks he beaked off at management or ownership about the Kyle Beach stuff when they were giving him grief.

I HAVE NO PROOF OF THIS. PURE Speculation
I was wondering if he pulled a Brantt Myhers and took a rookie out and got all f***ed up on cocaine and liquor.

Although even then can they even terminate his contract or would they have to put him through substance abuse first.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
You can’t terminate someone’s contract for two consenting adults having sex dude lol

Interesting comment from the mainboard. Simple, but kind of a thinker.

Curious exactly how bad this is considering there seems to be ample evidence for the Bruins to terminate Lucic's contract, but they never did.

I guess the big tell is going to be what the PA ends up doing here too.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
I was wondering if he pulled a Brantt Myhers and took a rookie out and got all f***ed up on cocaine and liquor.

Although even then can they even terminate his contract or would they have to put him through substance abuse first.
The timing of the moms trip just makes too much sense for it to be related.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Its amusing how some teams can get out of contracts while others can’t.

I am guessing he either banged someones mom or its a domestic dispute with his SO.
I gave my guess. From all accounts from everyone, Perry tends to be very good citizen off the ice, good father and spouse.

I like the bit too, but this has the feel (TO ME) of Chicago being mad about something.

OddManRush

Mar 22, 2022
I would take Pears in an absolute heartbeat. Kane had his contract terminated and has been an incredible success story here.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
I'd almost be desperate enough to take on a problem child like Perry, but.. if a clown show organization like Chicago is terminating him I'd have to wonder what havoc he would wreak in that room.

Just really weird vibes from the entire story surrounding this. I'd steer clear.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I wouldn't sh** on Perry until we know what he did. We took in Kane ad he had his past. Looks like he has completely changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad