Rumor: Trade Rumors & Proposals Thread | Free Agent Frenzy, Will Oilers Fans Have Any Good Oilers News on Canada Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Don't let us down Holland, the draft was a let down in terms of moves, we need and more importantly the players need to feel like you are improving the team so that we can take that next step for the first time in 30+ years. Go out there, kick some ass and this time next year let all of us be basking in the glory of winning hockey's holy grail.

Anarchism

John Henry
May 23, 2019
northern alberta
Don't let us down Holland, the draft was a let down in terms of moves, we need and more importantly the players need to feel like you are improving the team so that we can take that next step for the first time in 30+ years. Go out there, kick some ass and this time next year let all of us be basking in the glory of winning hockey's holy grail.
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh....bask in that optimism!

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
Gurianov, Bluger, Erne, Comtois, Reeves, Geekie, Lemieux, Acciari, McLeod, Bjugstad, Kostin, Sprong, Jost and Fischer are guys im thinking we could take a stab at

If they can take two way contracts id add Nolan Patrick , Bokk, Poehling and Svenchnikov to the list

Reactions: DarksideGhost

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
It will be connor brown and that's it. If we get anyone else it will be wait until the smoke has cleared and sign some guy that is desperate for cheap. Does look like some bargains might be had but much later in FA and waiting out guys who think they are worth more than they are going to get paid.

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
I don’t buy the whole “Connor/Leon doesn’t want Foegele gone so he stays story”. Just look at good guy Barrie. Everyone loved him, good contract, short term, Holland still traded him lol.

Honestly if there was a deal for Foegele on the market Kenny would have took the deal in a heartbeat. If I had to guess exactly zero teams want to trade for him rn. Kenny just playing reverse psychology with the story

Reactions: McDoused

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Ceci to the Ducks for a pick or two. They have Bostons 2nd next year and a couple extra 3rds too. If Ceci was a free agent this year he’d be one of the top RHD available, and the Ducks are in dire need of a veteran on that side.

Foegele for Nick Seeler. This clears just under 2 million. Flyers short on left wingers by the looks. They can flip Foegele at the deadline for decent value. I don’t care if McDavid likes Foegele, we’re here to win first and foremost.

Sign Brown and McLeod. Accrue cap space for the deadline where you swing big on a top pair RHD or fill another hole that has emerged due to injury.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Yeah, I feel like Bjugstad lost a lot of his negotiating power today.
I think there is a 2m deal out there for him. I just don’t know if its on a contender. Just depends what he wants. Going to be the same decision for lots of guys tomorrow.

I just think guys need to be sure about what they want. Because if you don’t have a contract after Day 2, you’re probably going to be waiting for awhile. You don’t want to overplay your hand.

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
I think there is a 2m deal out there for him. I just don’t know if its on a contender. Just depends what he wants. Going to be the same decision for lots of guys tomorrow.

I just think guys need to be sure about what they want. Because if you don’t have a contract after Day 2, you’re probably going to be waiting for awhile. You don’t want to overplay your hand.
This seems right, a non contender can offer more then us but does he want a kick at the cup or pad his wallet for retirement as his playing career wont be too much longer id guess

Not going to be a popular opinion but I definitely want in on Lemieux for the 4th line. Compete and motor every game. Consider this an upgrade on Kostin.
Agree with this pick up, id also like to see a tough guy brought in (Koskin) so nurse and Kane aren't doing the majority of the scraping

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Lots of yummy cheap, young, untapped potential depth options for tomorrow. Steel, Geekie, Fischer, Jost, Boqvist, Comtois, Gurianov, Gregor, White, Svenchnikov, Gauthier, Poehling, Anderson-Dolan, Bjork, Bellows, Foote, Clague, Carlsson, Dermott all intriguing options. Heck I wouldn't even mind giving another go at Puljujarvi/Kostin at a reasonable price tag.

Reactions: 780il and McDoused

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 10.33.02 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad