• Not overly expensive
  • Only makes 2mil this season and 2.5mil next season
  • Could be a steal if he breaks out

Last edited:

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
He'd be quite an acquisition.

someone did mention another ryan type deal. ladd is a lw, power forward, heart and soul scorer on a team that might look to do a rebuild in which he might be seen as too old to keep around. he'd be very expensive, but not kane expensive.

he's always someone i try to acquire in my nhl games, lol. i would probably cream myself if we got him at a fair price. i just don't see anyone the jets would want that we'd be willing to part with...

it'd be lehner, lazar, or zibby + a small sweetener. i don't see them taking a package like puempel/pageau/prince + greening/michalek + 1st. we don't have many big name prospects since we're graduating zibby, lehner, and ceci.

Prattalot

Jan 11, 2009
Winnipeg
Ladd - Yes

Kane - NO. The rumours / whispers about him can't all be true...but someone them likely are and there's a number of them floating around the city these days.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Ladd - Yes

Kane - NO. The rumours / whispers about him can't all be true...but someone them likely are and there's a number of them floating around the city these days.

He's calmed down quite a bit from what i hear. Plus i think he has a fiance now too. Might keep him out of trouble.

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
someone did mention another ryan type deal. ladd is a lw, power forward, heart and soul scorer on a team that might look to do a rebuild in which he might be seen as too old to keep around. he'd be very expensive, but not kane expensive.

he's always someone i try to acquire in my nhl games, lol. i would probably cream myself if we got him at a fair price. i just don't see anyone the jets would want that we'd be willing to part with...

it'd be lehner, lazar, or zibby + a small sweetener. i don't see them taking a package like puempel/pageau/prince + greening/michalek + 1st. we don't have many big name prospects since we're graduating zibby, lehner, and ceci.

So effectively you believe that Ladd is worth more then Ryan?

Prattalot

Jan 11, 2009
Winnipeg
He's calmed down quite a bit from what i hear.

I've heard he still wants out ASAP. I wonder if that'll change with Maurice running the show but I'm still not sure I'd be happy with someone like Kane on a young Sens team with the leadership we currently have (or lack).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad