Rumor: Trade Rumors/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
What exactly would you do?

2b4.jpg

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
We should really look at selling high on Tierney at the deadline.

The guy is somehow on pace for 67 points. He's nowhere near that good offensively. Should try to convince a team he's a budding top 2 line center.

Could probably get a 1st+ for him ala Brassard, given that he is also signed for an extra year at a good cap hit.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus

The guy is somehow on pace for 67 points. He's nowhere near that good offensively. Should try to convince a team he's a budding top 2 line center.

Could probably get a 1st+ for him ala Brassard, given that he is also signed for an extra year at a good cap hit.

Tierney+Ceci for Tarasenko..get to work Pierre from Orleans!

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
I know were rebuilding but would ppl be willing to move prospects and players for a guy like Alex Pietrangelo?

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I would be in favor of trading Tierney, Boedker and Demelo at the trade deadline. They started out strong but they have been a lot more mediocre lately. I am not convinced that they are log term pieces and if someone is willing to overpay then I think we should trade them.
What games have you been watching? Tierney has been OK and DeMelo has played reasonably well. Boedker has been underwhelming but not mediocre.

Reactions: bert

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
What games have you been watching? Tierney has been OK and DeMelo has played reasonably well. Boedker has been underwhelming but not mediocre.

I have been consistently impressed with DeMelo.

Agreed on the other two points.

I would look at trading Tierney if he continues to produce and we can get a high-end asset for him. If not, hold onto him for now.

Boedker shouldn't be dealt until next season. He will post 25-30 points in the 60 games leading up to the deadline, we'll have paid most of his 3mil salary and we'll be able to retain to maximize his value. His caphit is not palatable right now but it will be by next years deadline even without retention.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

Lol everyone complains against the team defense and shots against and now we see people wanting to trade Tierney and Pageau. Half you guys wouldnt know a two way hockey player if he punched you in the face.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Lol everyone complains against the team defense and shots against and now we see people wanting to trade Tierney and Pageau. Half you guys wouldnt know a two way hockey player if he punched you in the face.
Trade Pageau and keep Tierney or vice versa, there is no room for both.

They are both 3rd line centres.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

Lol just keep repeating yourself when i present an obvious and solid response filled with facts and examples. Not sure why I waste my time on here anymore.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013

For what Pageau brings to the table get rid of him. He costs more and has less offensive talent. If he were Russian or European people would complain about him all the time.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Lol just keep repeating yourself when i present an obvious and solid response filled with facts and examples. Not sure why I waste my time on here anymore.
Where do you play them? Seriously
1 Duchene
2 White/Brown/Chlapik
3 Tierney/Pageau
4 Smith/Brown/Chlapik

And don’t say move Smith because no one will take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad