Jun 2, 2014
So I am now assuming a RW gets moved........right now our lines:
(assuming)
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-DSP
Eller-DLR-PAP/Thomas
Prust-Malholtra-Weise

Ideally we either
a: move out 1 or 2 RW (PAP/Thomas) add a top line RW and everyone slides down a spot.
b: move a centreman (Eller/DD), Galchenyuk moves to centre position, and one of our RW play on their off wing?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What about Eller + Thomas + pick for Petry? I don't know Petry's exact value so I may be off. What if we use our 2016 2nd in a deal since we have Buffalo's 2nd that year as well?

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
Something tells me that Eller will not be a Hab past this coming Monday.

Yea, I have the same feeling.
Coach doesn't like Ryan White, he's let go in the off season
Coach has Eller and Sekac in the doghouse and throws them under the bus, Sekac traded, Eller?

I hope we keep Eller. Smith-Pelly came to play in the playoffs last year, Eller too. Stacking up guys who show up for the playoffs is never a bad thing.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well, no one foresaw the DSP trade just like Weaver and Vanek last year. MB is a sly man. If we bring in someone else, I don't he's been mentioned yet. It's probably another surprise.

Let us hope it is not Lupul. Too big of a contract with too many years and he's had too many injuries.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
I dont care if Ellers traded, but just stay away from lupul guy will injure himself in game one

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
MB a bigger centre for Patches???

set up one of those bars that kids need to walk under for rides, if DD walks under , well there ya go

NeptunesTrident

Feb 22, 2007
DSP can add a physical element the top lines don't have. Plus if he will consistently go to the front of the net and pay the price, well that will be an added bonus. As for Eller, I would love Zack Kassian if he is available.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Kudos to all those insiders, buffoons and twitter-mongerers who informed us that Bergevin was targeting DSP.

Nicely done. :handclap:

Asswipes.

Analyzer*

What about Eller + Thomas + pick for Petry? I don't know Petry's exact value so I may be off. What if we use our 2016 2nd in a deal since we have Buffalo's 2nd that year as well?

We have Minnesota's 2nd that year.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
DSP can add a physical element the top lines don't have. Plus if he will consistently go to the front of the net and pay the price, well that will be an added bonus. As for Eller, I would love Zack Kassian if he is available.

Kassian is another RW.....we have enough 2/3/4 RW'ers

Matthias might be interesting though.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
If we're targeting a D. I'd much rather having the Wiz back. Scoring from the blue-line is an issue.

Now that Gallagher AND DSP are parked in front of the net, might see more goals from the blueline. Wiz would be a good fit, hopefully we can get rid of Gilbert though.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
If we're targeting a D. I'd much rather having the Wiz back. Scoring from the blue-line is an issue.

Signed for 2 more years at 5.5m and he's a healthy scratch on a non-playoff team? Not at any price, for me.

Besides, if Markov/Subban/Gonchar/Beaulieu(/Gilbert) can't score, I'm not sure adding one more will make any difference. There's only so many minutes to go around. I'd rather stick to hoping those 4 can figure it out and going after a DFD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad