Rumor: Trade Rumors and Proposals Thread | Ken Holland, There's Nowhere to Run to, Nowhere to Hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
We should ask Tim Peel to be sure lol

He already doubled down last week when this shithead league started dragging their feet about it.

Wonder if the Oilers would have won against the Sens with Kane in? Could cost them another game on Thursday as well

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Kassian is the biggest pretend tough guy in the league since the Turtle incident and his contract
Who do we replace him with? His contract must not be too appealing to other teams? Outside of nurse who do we have that can chuck em?

Rafters

Aug 10, 2003
Medicine Hat
Visit site
Who do we replace him with? His contract must not be too appealing to other teams? Outside of nurse who do we have that can chuck em?
When is the last fight the Oilers got in a fight, Kassian probably fights 1-2 times a year now, rarely takes the body, doesn’t block shots and doesn’t win many board battles, Don’t need to fight to be tough to play against, take the body, win battles, block shots and be involved.. Kassian fans keep making excuses about no energy in the stands to feed off.. he is tops on my list for not bringing it and pretending

Last edited:

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
He already doubled down last week when this shithead league started dragging their feet about it.

Wonder if the Oilers would have won against the Sens with Kane in? Could cost them another game on Thursday as well

Problem in that game was our defence not scoring though lol. Kane is a great PKer though

Reactions: walktheboulavard

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I think we need the Kassian who shows up every 4 or 5 games. If he did that game in and game out I think people would be happier with him.
And I wish I could have the winning lottery ticket every few weeks too.;) Both of them haven't happened and the likelihood of them happening seems rather small.

Rafters

Aug 10, 2003
Medicine Hat
Visit site
And I wish I could have the winning lottery ticket every few weeks too.;) Both of them haven't happened and the likelihood of them happening seems rather small.

the Tkachuk turtle incident got Kassian his contract and he hasn’t done a thing since. Maybe once every couple months he is engaged physically but that’s stretching it

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
It's unreal that the Canucks passed us today and they are a shining example of what a coaching change can do, yet Holland just sits there and flat out refuses to do it.

To be fair, don’t they have 5 games in hand over the Canucks who are only a point ahead? Might be easier to win those 5 games in hand with a different voice though ;)

North

Jun 25, 2009

It’s just he shouldn’t have to be motivated by someone else to play that way. It should be inherent but it’s not and that’s why people are exasperated.

Rafters

Aug 10, 2003
Medicine Hat
Visit site
Should of kept Khaira around, even with his concussion issues, a better pker and harder to play against then 95% of the roster that Holland constructed… probably Chaisson too over Turris/Shore/Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad