Speculation: Trade / Roster Speculation Thread XXXI: As the bell gently tolls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
@DarrenDreger: Nothing in the works, but if the Leafs do something today...it will be big or nothing. Let the Gardiner, Kadri rumours fly.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
@TSNBobMcKenzie: Dialogue between NYR and TB on Marty St. Louis trade is continuing. No guarantee it gets done but still a possibility. #TSN #Tradecentre

*** please get it done

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Bob McKenzie said:
‏@TSNBobMcKenzie now
Dialogue between NYR and TB on Marty St. Louis trade is continuing. No guarantee it gets done but still a possibility. #TSN #Tradecentre

It lives!

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
@DarrenDreger: @TSNBobMcKenzie Multiple draft picks included in the bid for St Louis, including a 1st round pick. Rangers are getting creative in the quest

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
This is picking up steam!!! Sather going in for MSL. 1st in 2014 draft may be more like a 2nd since many consider it not a deep draft

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
St. Louis could still happen. Another 1st round pick?

"@TSNBobMcKenzie: Dialogue between NYR and TB on Marty St. Louis trade is continuing. No guarantee it gets done but still a possibility. #TSN #Tradecentre"

"@DarrenDreger: @TSNBobMcKenzie Multiple draft picks included in the bid for St Louis, including a 1st round pick. Rangers are getting creative in the quest"

Ardi44

Jan 31, 2011
why do i get the feeling they aren't trading Callahan for MSL. That it will be Hagelin, Kristo and a 1st

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
why do i get the feeling they aren't trading Callahan for MSL. That it will be Hagelin, Kristo and a 1st

Hagelin would be tough to let go.

Trade Callahan in a separate deal. Pick up a winger with some of the assets from the callahan deal. Gaborik round 2? Joked about it yesterday:

Nash-Stepan-Kreider
MSL-Richards-Gaborik

Ardi44

Jan 31, 2011
Hagelin would be tough to let go.

Trade Callahan in a separate deal. Pick up a winger with some of the assets from the callahan deal. Gaborik round 2? Joked about it yesterday:

Nash-Stepan-Kreider
MSL-Richards-Gaborik

I just think they are going to resign Callahan, and Hagelin's contract would be something Tampa would want.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Darren Dreger said:
‏@DarrenDreger 33s
Also hearing St Louis is expected to encourage the trade to NYR today. Not sure if that impacts Yzerman's decision.

Good on ya Marty!

Hopefully he flew to NY last night and is just waiting in his hotel room.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
@DarrenDreger: Also hearing St Louis is expected to encourage the trade to NYR today. Not sure if that impacts Yzerman's decision.

MSL: screw your playoff run!!

BringBackLibertys

Oct 10, 2007
Middlesex, NC
How many forwards do we have up right now? If we let Cally go somewhere, don't get MSL (or do but he can't make it), Zuc is still hurt. Do we have 12 we could field??

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
I don't think it's prudent to go back to back years without a 1st round pick, but Nash and St. Louis are the kinds of players that you trade them for.

If you get St. Louis without giving up Hagelin, I think you have to trade Callahan and recoup those assets.

If you trade Kristo, 1st, 3rd for St. Louis, and trade Callahan for a 1st, you pretty much traded Callahan, Kristo and a 3rd for St. Louis.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
At least it'll be a suspenseful day.

Have to believe the rangers do something, whatever it may be. I think Sather adds. The east is pretty wide open after Boston and Pittsburgh. A chance to make a trade or two to help separate yourself

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
What do you guys think the chances are we flip Dorsett for like a 13th forward + 5th/6th rounder?

I like his snarl, but I just don't think he fits here. I'd rather go Boyle/Carcillo/Moore 4th line, and maybe. If you can only get the pick, we could always call up Haley or someone to be the 13th forward for the rest of the season.

UDnyr92

Jan 6, 2011
John Shannon ‏@JSportsnet
Rangers have put an offer in on Martin St.Louis. Really up to Yzerman and St.Louis if there is any traction. #TradeTracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad