Speculation: Trade Proposal/Trade Rumour Thread III It's Christmas, will we get diamonds or coal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I ran a...

Keith-Seabrook
Yandle-Leddy
Lalonde-Montador/Rozsival

Defense on GM connected for a while. Obviously meaningless but that D was FILTHY. Lightning fast and I had 2 offensive threats on my blue line for 50 minutes a game

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I ran a...

Keith-Seabrook
Yandle-Leddy
Lalonde-Montador/Rozsival

Defense on GM connected for a while. Obviously meaningless but that D was FILTHY. Lightning fast and I had 2 offensive threats on my blue line for 50 minutes a game

Good job, yeah, this team with Campbell really ran hard, Yandle would be a younger version, possibly even better on the D side. And the contract, magnifico.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Oduya #4/5 dman , McNeill is not top prospect (TT would be that) and they would demand a 1st not a 2nd

LOL. Oduya is a 3/4. Not a 4/5. What are you? Some kind of Bowman hater? McNeill is better than the crap the Penguins gave for Iginla. He's an A prospect.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
If we could get Yandle for Hjalmarsson + let's say Pirri and a 1st or 2nd 2014

Would you do it? I would for sure

what you think would be the price to get Talbot?

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
Yandle would be a dream add but totally unrealistic.

And, FYI, Oduya has a NTC (I believe only during the first year but still).

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs

DiKCj.gif

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I'd trade Hjalmarsson for Yandle. Yandle is the better player and would help our PP.

1 Pair with Keith, the other with Yandle and on top of that you have Leddy on the 3rd. Playmaking wouldn't be a problem for us as long as Oduya, Seabrook and Rozi/Brookbank can take care of the D to allow them to go to rushes.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I'd still try for Jagr, we could really have a heck of a team on paper if we rolled

Carcillo/Toews/Jagr
Shaw/Sharp/Hossa
Saad/Bolland/Kane
Stalberg/Kruger/Frolik

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
certainly wouldnt say no to Yandle...

just doubt they would take Oduya plus prospect and pick for him...

I would imagine them wanting either Hammer or Leddy plus TT and a pick...doesnt make sense to move him for much less right now so this is a pipe dream imo..

would rather focus on getting that #2C like Ribby or wouldnt mind Derek Roy to be honest..Roy on the Hawks at 2C would be awesome as he is always around a ppg...put him with Sharp and Kane and I think he really comes back to life..

Roy could be had for a decent price as he is a rental on a declining team, I know Joe tried to **** us with wanting Saad last year, but reality is different this go around and a player like Roy should only cost maybe Kruger and a pick/prospect....or just a pick and prospect package depending on how high the pick and prospect(s).

I would overpay a little to get Roy as I think he would really click well with Kane and Sharp at 2C.

member 151739

Our PP disagrees. I'd do the deal proposed by Bubba, you'd have to fanagle some money around to fit another big term guy in our cap. But it would really bolster our D corps and brings help to probably the weakest aspect of our team.

We need a #2 center. Our defense is perfectly fine. Of course it would be better with Yandle, but not that much.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
If we could get Yandle for Hjalmarsson + let's say Pirri and a 1st or 2nd 2014

Would you do it? I would for sure

what you think would be the price to get Talbot?

I'd do your Yandle deal.

For Talbot, I'd give a 2nd next year and Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad