Speculation: Trade Proposal/Trade Rumour Thread III It's Christmas, will we get diamonds or coal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
And I stand by that at time

He wasn't worth McNeill at time

Since then Roy has rediscovered his game and McNeil's stock has dropped

Pirri + 2nd was more then fair (Still is)

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
And I stand by that at time

He wasn't worth McNeill at time

Since then Roy has rediscovered his game and McNeil's stock has dropped

Pirri + 2nd was more then fair (Still is)

We don't have a 2nd, and Pirri probably isn't that appealing since they already have Eakin. It would be a 1st + B prospect, like Morin or Hayes.

But thats what I mean, you want to trade not much for solid players.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
We don't have a 2nd, and Pirri probably isn't that appealing since they already have Eakin. It would be a 1st + B prospect, like Morin or Hayes.

But thats what I mean, you want to trade not much for solid players.

I know we dont have 2nd

At time we did

Yes with trade rental fee it would probably be Pirri + 1st this year ,, Still a price worth paying

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Lol

@DownGoesBrown: Blues loading up for a playoff run. Or, as Bouwmeester calls it, “that thing after the season with the games, I guess, I really don’t knowâ€.

Hawks82

Dec 4, 2011
JJ (I hate referencing hockeybuzz) posted a Jaromir Jagr rumor this morning. I'd love to see that. Force Sharp back to 2nd line C.

Jagr-Sharp-Kane.

SLarmer28*

Hello Kenny,

How about Valtteri? Would you like another Swedish winger? We got one named Viktor!

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Andy Strickland ‏@andystrickland
#Bruins, #Flyers, #Habs, #Blackhawks, #Wild, #Canucks among those to express some level of interest in Ryane Clowe #sjsharks

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
For the record, Chicago will have to move either a roster player or signed prospect if they're to make another trade. Per Chris Block, they're at the 50-contract limit with the acquisition of Handzus.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
We won't add more players for late picks, if we make a trade it will be for a PP QB or Top6 player and we won't get them without adding prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad