Trade Proposal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I just heard on sportstalk radio that Habs are looking at Adam Henrique of NJ. Possibly Lars Eller might be the asking price.

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
DD-Henrique-Parenteau
Sekec-Plekanec-Andrigetto
Prust-Malhotra-Weise
Bournival

Wow, now THAT would be a crazy good acquisition. We are very thin at right side on D for long term solutions, Henrique would change that. I think the kid needs a change of scenery if he wants to get to that next step.

Adam Spylo

Feb 26, 2012
Wow, now THAT would be a crazy good acquisition. We are very thin at right side on D for long term solutions, Henrique would change that. I think the kid needs a change of scenery if he wants to get to that next step.

Adam Henrique plays center. I guess you mean Adam Larsson.

Analyzer*

Ah mother ****er! Yeah nevermind, I don't want Henrique at all.

Larsson isn't very good himself. Henrique is similar to Eller. Henrique has better offensive upside. Considering New Jersey struggles to score more than we do, I can't see them dealing him for a less offensive player.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
For Hall, I'd do it too, fits our team perfectly...

I don't think people realize how good he is, and how better he could become in an actual hockey team.

The problem is we need two of those assets. Take Beaulieu out of the Habs' picture and our defence looks porous for the future. Eller has developed into a good two way centerman who may develop into an excellent one. Hall is a great forward but we're weakening our defence to strengthen our offense

Also our 2015 1st round, I don't know. That's 3 x 1st rounders. Yes, we become an offensive juggernaut but we will also be weak on defence. All of a sudden we become the Oilers of the East.

That's exactly what Houle did. Cripple the team in one aspect of the game to strengthen another aspect.

Last edited:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I think if Bergevin could acquire Oshie without losing anything in the top 6 it could really round out the roster going into the playoffs.

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Sekac-Plekanec-Oshie

That can match up against anyone in the East, with the exception of Pittsburgh getting really hot. No one can match up against that, but we have Price. As far as Oshie, it would depend on if they wanted to relieve some cap. Then it could be done. However, if they want to upgrade I don't think there's a trade to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad