Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

robicgi

Oct 17, 2018
I'm hoping MB is at least calling to see what Kovalchuk would want. I'd do it if not too expensive , can't hurt the PP and IMO would be ahead of Cousins/Weal/Byron/ Barber. Would not give term no matter how cheap though.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Our RD is quite packed and Subban is not the player he once was. No room and no interest for Subban.
PK was my favourite, but I think that ship has sailed. As painful as it is to say that.

I can’t but think a part of PK died when he left the CH. every ounce of my brain says bringing him back is a bad move, but something in me tells me PK would shine here. I think it was the perfect fit until MB and MT came around. Despite how horrible they are/were he still thrived here, that tells me the org doesn’t care and thatvpisses me off.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
That check mark that mb gets for the patches trade ain’t a sure thing now, is it? 13 goals and 17 assist so far. Surely mb won that one, yes ??? Lolol

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
That check mark that mb gets for the patches trade ain’t a sure thing now, is it? 13 goals and 17 assist so far. Surely mb won that one, yes ??? Lolol
What Pacioretty does now doesnt change the fact the trade made sense for both parties and that Bergevin got a good return considering the fact the team wasnt going to resign him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
And a second rounder that turned into a 3rd (Norlinder) and another pick

I looked back at the draft and we ended up flipping the 50th pick (which is the 19th of the 2nd Round acquired from Vegas for the Picks no. 64 and 126 in the same draft.

As you pointed out, we ended up with 2 picks, which became:

Pick 64: Norlinder (ie Round 3, 2nd pick)
Pick 126: Jacob LeGuerrier (ie Round 5, 2nd pick)

Last edited:

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I looked back at the draft and we ended up flipping the 50th pick (which is the 19th of the 2nd Round acquired from Vegas for the Picks no. 64 and 126 in the same draft.

Thanks for doing the extra homework.....I wasn’t sure what and who that second draft pick was.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The Max trade hauled an amazing return, ironically enough from the product of the last best habs deal in Pacioretty.

I really think Tatar will continue to produce here. With the way the league is stylistically, the rest of his contract will have him be a productive player. He's become such a rock with Danault and Gallagher, and I'm so happy it's a win-win where if we deal him we will likely get another great return. I wouldn't move tatar yet however, he needs to be moved for the right player or when he's being pushed out by the youth.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018

Both of which are likely to amount to nothing.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Speaking about the Pacioretty trade, imagine if we end up flipping Tatar for picks/prospects at the deadline...It's the trade that keeps on giving...We could end up with the equivalent of:

Suzuki (1st round pick)
"A" prospect or 1st round pick (Potential Tatar trade)
"B" prospect or 2nd round pick (Potential Tatar trade)
Mattias Norlinder (Equivalent of a 2nd round pick)
Jacob LeGeurrier

So pretty much 2 1sts (or 2 "A" prospects) and 2 seconds (or 2 "B" prospects) and a 5th round pick.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

The Rivet trade... the trade that keeps on giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad