Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread - What's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I hope MB has a follow up plan for this trade because we really lost on this one. Maybe not lost but we got less value. I just don't really see a reason for this trade though.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I'm thinking, if it's true and we get him, it'll be;
Beaulieu+Scherbak
I hope it's Pateryn/Barberio+Scherbak/Hudon but I don't think TB would do that.

Kraniumm

Hanshan
Jan 1, 2015
BC
Sticky: Confirmed Trade with Link: [MTL/VAN] Galchenyuk to Canucks for Higgins and a loaf of bread

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
You know it's coming and it's gonna be bad. A 2 for 1 and we get the 2.... Something like Brouwer+Reaves

:help:

i still have faith in MB's trading abilities, he hasnt made a bad trade yet and hes notoriously stingy. thats a good quality to have as a GM :laugh:

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Tampa was rumored to be looking for a young RD like Shattenkirk or Ceci. I don't think Bergevin is on top of this. He makes AHL trades folks, not block busters.

This! I sure hope he proves us wrong but right now, I am completely disgusted by this team.
In realty, this team need a new coaching staff but if is not gonna happen.The true need on this roster is at center...end of story. You are not gonna win lots with this line up of center.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Sticky: Confirmed Trade with Link: [MTL/VAN] Galchenyuk to Canucks for Higgins and a loaf of bread
I hope it's not real, they chased one the best goaltender ever out of town. Galchenyuk deserve to go on a team that will appreciate him.

hardcorehabs

Feb 9, 2013
Saskatchewan
I will be happy if all we do at the deadline is trade DD.

I am so beyond done with that little *****.

Make Eller fulltime 3C going forward.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
This is a really hard team to support. Bergevin and Therrien are making is near impossible.

Support the logo. Support the history. Support the success.

A fan is not when they win, its when they lose and suck like no Habs edition has ever sucked before. But by the end of the day, we wait and we wait. Until we go back to a better era and a better organization, from the management to the players.

GM, coaches, players always go. Not the team, the history. Cheer up. Bergevin will make more dumb moves for us to laugh at again!;)

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The worst thing that can happen to this organization is for Price to come back. He alone can turn this team around and make us a playoff team again. The best thing that can happen to this organization is to keep losing and get a top 5 pick this year.

MB can keep making these little trades for all I care. Tinner was not an integral part of this team, nor was he in any way a good prospect.

The best thing MB can do is to keep doing nothing big. Get rid of guys who won't be here next year. Tinner was one. Gilbert and Flash are two others. One of Byron or Flynn probably should go too.

If he does do a big trade with a core player then it needs to be one of Pleks or Markov.

If he can get anything for DD, I'll take it.

The team doesn't need to be torn apart, but we do need a bit of a rebuild.

Re-tool. Come back next year with one of Mathews, Dubois, Puljujarvi, or Laine. A healthy Price. A more motivated core, and a new coach.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
i still have faith in MB's trading abilities, he hasnt made a bad trade yet and hes notoriously stingy. thats a good quality to have as a GM :laugh:

That can also be considered a flaw, as exampled by the whole Tinordi situation.
Waited much too long before trading him, to the point where he had no more value. If they didn't intend him to be part of the team, which they clearly didn't seeing how few NHL games he was given over Bergevin's tenure, then they should have moved him before.

Granted, it's hard to predict how a young guy like that will develop, but that's part of his job (or part of the people he hires' job). No excuse for trading this late.

That's selling abysmally low, and I doubt you can consider it a good thing.

habsrule22

May 10, 2010
Powassan, Ontario
what about beaulieu for VALERI NICHUSHKIN Dallas needs Defenseman and can afford to trade some offense. Their could be a pick added but he a big right winger

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
what about beaulieu for VALERI NICHUSHKIN Dallas needs Defenseman and can afford to trade some offense. Their could be a pick added but he a big right winger

I'd do that in a microsecond!!!

Galchenyuk and Nichushkin on the same line would be sick!....then add Drouin to that line...HELLO!!!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I will be happy if all we do at the deadline is trade DD.

I am so beyond done with that little *****.

Make Eller fulltime 3C going forward.

Just that ... would go a long way towards offsetting yesterday's sad sack trades.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
****, Bickell is on waivers. :popcorn:

That's how you do it. Chicago didn't try to land a useless thug to create salary cap room. Bowman knows when it's time to make moves. Too bad Bergevin didn't spend an extra 5 years with Bowman, before applying to the Habs.

Scratch that, forgot the Habs GM position is an entry-level job.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
TB laughs if one of Sherback or McCarron aren't included.

If you give Beaulieu adding one of your best offensive prospects with him is just plain stupid imo. It has the potential to be an awful trade.

Drouin is a 3rd overall pick but it's a guy who's not in TB lineup right now. As a 20 years old 3rd overall pick he should be.

Also he has 2 goals in 5 AHL games. It should be a concern for any NHL DG ready to pay the high price for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad