Jordan Staal
1st round pick 2015 (Noah Hanifin)

Problem solved with 2 big centers.

this is impressive....reading it cause me to throw up in my mouth a little

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If the Hawks make Hossa available would you take him and his contract?

Hawks wont trade Hossa because recapture penalties will kill team

Yes, but they won't. They'll move Bickell and Sharp first.

Sharp is already gone as far as I am concerned. Panarin signing showed that the Hawks are gearing up to move on and large amount of Sharp's freed up cap hit will go towards Saad extension

:habs

Andrighetto
2nd round pick(MIN)'16

For

:hawks

Sharp

Plekanec + Emelin for Ladd.
2016 2nd round pick (MIN) + Reway/Andrighetto/Lehkonen for Sharp.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Sharp
Ladd - Eller/DD - Gallagher
Hudon - DD/Eller - Weise
Prust - Mitchell - DSP

Markov - Subban
Beaulieu - Petry
Tinordi - Gilbert
Pateryn

IMO

Hawks can get better then that and Jets wont trade heart and soul of team in Ladd

If Bickell is available, we have to try and get him. Having him and possibly McCarron on the team (soon anyway) could make us way bigger up front, especially If MM can play Centre

Yeah ,, Look at posts below

Bickell is a cap dump

It would also make us a worse team. Bickell is a bigger Prust at nearly twice the cost. He's been a non factor this the Hawks/Ducks series to boot. So there goes his playoff resume.

Bickell is terrible and no team will likely trade for him. Worst contract on Hawks and one of Stan's biggest blunders

Need to restock some draft picks, clear cap space and make room for some kids

Gilbert to Chi for a 3rd

Why would Hawks do this? They cant take on 2.8M salary cap hit of Gilbert back

Would be better off trying to find a way to extend Oduya at team friendly deal as well

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
I'd try a high risk/high reward move ( even high risk is exagerated)

1st 2015 + Min's 2nd 2016 + Andrighetto + PAP

For

Grigorenko

We could use him on the wing ( a la Galchenyuk) and hopefully Chucky is at C next year. Grigorenko could slot there and we save money on the cap.

This could be a steal for us if he becomes what he is projected to. He was almost PPG in the AHL, still only 21 and apparently Nolan hated him.. it could be a factor for is poor NHL experience.

Edit : After some talks with a Buffalo fan ( only one haha), he said he'd be willing to trade him for that. After, we talked about DLR and told him I'd be open to trade him but not in a package, only a 1 vs 1 and he agreed. Would you do it ? I'd be comfortable to gamble DLR vs Grigorenko ( we could keep out 1st 2015 and 2nd next year)

Last edited:

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015

For

Grigorenko

We could use him on the wing ( a la Galchenyuk) and hopefully Chucky is at C next year. Grigorenko could slot there and we save money on the cap.

This could be a steal for us if he becomes what he is projected to. He was almost PPG in the AHL, still only 21 and apparently Nolan hated him.. it could be a factor for is poor NHL experience.

Edit : After some talks with a Buffalo fan ( only one haha), he said he'd be willing to trade him for that. After, we talked about DLR and told him I'd be open to trade him but not in a package, only a 1 vs 1 and he agreed. Would you do it ? I'd be comfortable to gamble DLR vs Grigorenko ( we could keep out 1st 2015 and 2nd next year)

the DLR deal is a risk, but could pay off, the other deal is an overpayment, but we are rid of PAP

Canadian_Brewtality

Feb 16, 2005
Dont know what the deals could look like, but i think Colorado, Columbus and Chicago, maybe St-Louis will be likely dancing partners.

kingdok

Jun 8, 2004

For

Grigorenko

I wouldn't give anything for Grigorenko. The smell of bust is too strong to my liking.

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015
If those Plekanec rumors turn out to be true, he's a darn good asset that could give us a higher rank in the draft. I hope we aim for Jeremy Roy at all costs.

IMHO Roy ends up at about 20-22 overall. Plekanec +1st I believe was the rumour. And if so, that should definately get us much higher than up 3-4 sports in the draft. With the more veteran laden teams that simply had off years, that package could net us a much higher pick. One that can get us someone like Harkins or maybe even Zacha if he slides a little

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
IMHO Roy ends up at about 20-22 overall. Plekanec +1st I believe was the rumour. And if so, that should definately get us much higher than up 3-4 sports in the draft. With the more veteran laden teams that simply had off years, that package could net us a much higher pick. One that can get us someone like Harkins or maybe even Zacha if he slides a little

I think Plek + 1st would hopefully be for a NHL winger, I'm pretty happy with our prospect pool. Moving some of PAP/Emelin/DD for even later round picks would be my preference, and hope to find a diamond in the rough that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad