Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread - The "Quick get Boston on the line." Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsDieHard*

I honestly don't even care what he does.

I just want Bergevin to make a trade today.

Just one.

Doesn't even need to be any players involved.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I honestly don't even care what he does.

I just want Bergevin to make a trade today.

Just one.

Doesn't even need to be any players involved.

He'll probably trade a taco to Rick Dudley for a bag of Doritos.

HabsDieHard*

So a make a trade for another fourth liner? He's made enough of those

Sure.

Who cares?

I just want SOMETHING Habs related to discuss, other than some prsopect I've never seen play.

HabsDieHard*

that's pretty much all you say anyway.

Yeah.

I'm not the only one who noticed that hey? :laugh:

I wonder if he just copies and pastes the stuff or takes the time to rewrite it each time.

#foodforthought

#setroster

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm jealous. I want our team to do something now after seeing all these deals go down.

After Boston's trade, I'm not expecting us to be in the mix for Sharp any longer. We simply can't match a mid-1st + prospect that Boston would probably give up since they're in on him.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
that's pretty much all you say anyway.

You're right. Name me one good summer acquisition he's made that's contributed on the score sheet ? Not one 20g or even 40pt guy in 4 years. I know prices are always high for the suit man. He like his team the way it is. Same Bergevin BS every summer.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Yeah.

I'm not the only one who noticed that hey? :laugh:

I wonder if he just copies and pastes the stuff or takes the time to rewrite it each time.

#foodforthought

#setroster

It's a form letter like bergevins summer pressers. He spews BS and fans buy it

HabsDieHard*

It's a form letter like bergevins summer pressers. He spews BS and fans buy it

Except that there are plenty of posters here who have been critical of Bergevins' work in certain areas and also maintain the belief that he will make changes there.

You are spewing the same type of BS you accuse Bergevin of doing.

At least he gets paid millions to do it. :laugh:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Habs have a 3 year window before Price makes 10+M. Would have been nice if the Habs were smart enough to develop Galchenyuk as their #1C and work to get some decent wingers.

Right now, they're in limbo. Need to improve RW and C but can't trade any of the C.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Except that there are plenty of posters here who have been critical of Bergevins' work in certain areas and also maintain the belief that he will make changes there.

You are spewing the same type of BS you accuse Bergevin of doing.

At least he gets paid millions to do it. :laugh:

How do you possibly know my income? :sarcasm: im going by history. Why should I think he will actually get of his and do something? Every summer he gets 1 or2 plugs ala malholtra,prust, Armstrong , bouillon, parros , Murray , briere , PAP etc. He hasn't once got a useful player in the summer. IMO nothing will change. Even worse this year. No money. That's what happens when you have DD and PAP sucking up 7.5 million.

CanadianODST

Dec 17, 2014
How do you possibly know my income? :sarcasm: im going by history. Why should I think he will actually get of his and do something? Every summer he gets 1 or2 plugs ala malholtra,prust, Armstrong , bouillon, parros , Murray , briere , PAP etc. He hasn't once got a useful player in the summer. IMO nothing will change. Even worse this year. No money. That's what happens when you have DD and PAP sucking up 7.5 million.

Lets hear your solution, but of course you have none, so you just whine for the sake of whining. :nod:

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Habs have a 3 year window before Price makes 10+M. Would have been nice if the Habs were smart enough to develop Galchenyuk as their #1C and work to get some decent wingers.

Right now, they're in limbo. Need to improve RW and C but can't trade any of the C.
Shhhiiiiiiieeeeet. If we ever have to pay Price 10+mill a year, as much as I love the guy, I would seriously consider paying a lot less for a mediocre goalie and bolster up other positions.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Lets hear your solution, but of course you have none, so you just whine for the sake of whining. :nod:

Let's hear yours? Your solution is PAP and DD in top 6. Bergevin. Acquired PAp and signed DD. screw up. Obviously I have no solution to bergevins screw ups. I'm not a GM. Keep praising a guy who In four years has acquired not one 40pt guy. Praise away

CanadianODST

Dec 17, 2014
Let's hear yours? Your solution is PAP and DD in top 6. Bergevin. Acquired PAp and signed DD. screw up. Obviously I have no solution to bergevins screw ups. I'm not a GM. Keep praising a guy who In four years has acquired not one 40pt guy. Praise away

Whose praising him? It's more the fact we realize whining like we have any say in the matter won't make the slightest difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad