Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part XII (Deadline Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
@Runner77, giant picture alert.

Dz98TUfW0AAZe1m.jpg:large

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
looks like the same group of freeloaders who are here all year scarfing down the steamees

And who knows what else. These guys are getting their few minutes of fame at the same time every year. "Hey kids, daddy is on Twitter!"

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I really find these scout sightings frustrating. I can never figure out what they're looking at, nor can I backtrack a trade based on these attendance tweets.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
the rumors will be wild in the next 48 hours,
I bet lot's goes down before Monday, buyers market , so the sellers want to get a deal before monday.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I really don't enjoy these scout sightings. I can never figure out what they're looking at, nor can I backtrack a trade based on these attendance tweets.

All of these lists are meaningless, for sure. But it's fun because we see a team scouting Habs games or Habs management scouting other teams and we just go off on our own ideas of proposals. Which is a fun exercise.

Reactions: Runner77

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
and yet he can't skate anymore, and he hans't scored 20 goals in 5 years and you're being extremely optimistic he's getting to 45 points

His point production per game puts him at 45 points in 82 games. And fyi he scored 24 goals last year.

I don't think he hits our team because of his skating issues. We could definitely use him in the high slot on the pp, don't think he could keep up with Byron and kk on the 3rd line.

For comparison, Armia is on a 30 point pace and Lehkonen 33.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
All of these lists are meaningless, for sure. But it's fun because we see a team scouting Habs games or Habs management scouting other teams and we just go off on our own ideas of proposals. Which is a fun exercise.

I guess it's fun if it spawns fake trade discussions.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
the rumors will be wild in the next 48 hours,
I bet lot's goes down before Monday, buyers market , so the sellers want to get a deal before monday.

Very often, the bigger pieces get moved ahead of the deadline and Monday ends up less impressive.

The biggest deal last year (which was a blockbuster) was announced right at the end and confirmed after the 3PM deadline (Tampa and Rangers for McDonagh + Miller for Namestnikov and other prospects/picks). And these types of deals are not common at the deadline.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Many centers available...if MB grabs one I'm going to flip.'

Domi, Danault, Kotkaniemi with Poehling ready to make the jump soon. Never thought I'd say this but we don't need anymore centers right now.
Kotkaniemi and Poehling haven’t proven a thing. If we can get a proven center you then trade from abundance

If Poehling is as good as you hope, he will force his way into the lineup. I don’t like the idea of leaving the front door wide open for a prospect. I’ve seen too many prospects touted highly fizzle out.

My guess is Duchene would cost Poehling anyhow.

Plus we can move centers to the wing. What a luxury it would be. Instead of forcing wingers into centers

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Hold on. 2 2nds isn’t enough for Eller? Gimme a break. Bergevin did fine in that trade

For all thise complaining about Lehkonen, Eller is back to producing at a 33 point pace, the same pace as Lehkonen.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

I knew there was a scout at that game but didn't know it was this one (Crawford)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad