Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part XII (Deadline Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, but ''everything'' would be Tatar, Gallagher, Weber, Price, Petry. Petry's value may never be higher than it is now. But yeah if you're not getting a 1st+Suzuki type return forget it, wait another year at least.
Petrys value increased significantly since last year and people(myself included) said the same thing. Petry better return a massive return or he shouldn't be going anywhere. We only have 2 top 4 dmen with nobody that looks ready to step in next year. Also, I hate to say it but Weber has looked really slow lately. It's a terrible sign since he only started playing in December.

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
Who would be your target, and more importantly, would it make us a cup contender?

Or rather, is it an asset that could potentially stick around long term like Petry? In which case, I might be down for it. Otherwise, I don't see the point.
i was thinking of more of a petry type player only thing that makes sense

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Petrys value increased significantly since last year and people(myself included) said the same thing. Petry better return a massive return or he shouldn't be going anywhere. We only have 2 top 4 dmen with nobody that looks ready to step in next year. Also, I hate to say but Weber has looked really slow lately. It's a terrible sign since he only started playing in December.

Hmmmm, which team would even want Petry and what do they have in terms of prospects?

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Petrys value increased significantly since last year and people(myself included) said the same thing. Petry better return a massive return or he shouldn't be going anywhere. We only have 2 top 4 dmen with nobody that looks ready to step in next year. Also, I hate to say it but Weber has looked really slow lately. It's a terrible sign since he only started playing in December.

He's had a couple of therapy days. It's possible Weber is playing hurt. I wonder if the Fifth Estate is going to ask at any point.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'm far more excited for this offseason than anything else

Yeah it would be nice to add to the top 9, and perhaps get a more skilled 4c. There are a ton of good wingers that are scheduled to be UFA's.

But like last year, there aren't too many D.

And, last year Bergevin passed on a lot of good wingers that were available for free or next to nothing, most notably Skinner and Perron, while some of us were screaming at our computer screens for him to sign them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->