Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread (Part X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Free asset. Where do you see him fit? He's a righty, so he won't displace Petry. Third pairing D and PP?

He's in his second season in the KHL: 58 GP, 15 goals and 37 assists.

Yep would fit well there.

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
Gretzky wants to free some money off the books. Let's help....Hudon plus a B prospect for Puljujarvi and someone ( not Lucic!) he wants to dump salarywise. Like the Armia deal! Reasonable?

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Gretzky wants to free some money off the books. Let's help....Hudon plus a B prospect for Puljujarvi and someone ( not Lucic!) he wants to dump salarywise. Like the Armia deal! Reasonable?

I think at this point Oil will either get another reclamation project or package of 2nd and B prospect for him if they decide to move him. He’s plummeting in value every day he’d not in Bakersfield.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Lehkonen for a bag of pucks
I can’t believe how horrible he and Armia are on the offensive side
Weise has 5 goals in less games than these 2.

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
I'd roll those dice, put poolparty on KK's wing. Worth a try. Take on Sekera's contract or something like that?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

They won't settle for Hudon and a B prospect, their ask is very high but it hasn't been specifically revealed.

Last edited:

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Jimmy Murphy ✔@MurphysLaw74 Hearing #NHLBruins and #GoHabsGo expressing interest in #GoKingsGo F Carl Hagelin. @BruinsCLNS

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Don’t see why we would go after Haglin when we have Drouin Tatar Byron Lehkonen Deslauriers Hudon as LW

Jimmy Murphy is not a source. He’s never been right.

I liked Pulju but it seems he might be an all tools no toolbox type.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
According to Jim Matheson, Oil have discussed possibly trading Poolparty with his agent and said they’d ask a high price.

Trying to find the exact tweet.

Matheson also makes some pretty scathing comments:

The user with the sink comment has me splitting a gut.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

So apparently we need to add Staal, Coyle, Brodin, Granlund and Zucker to the long list of players available at the TDL.....

Buyer's market for the next 2 weeks...many good deal can be done.

John B

Nov 19, 2016
Jimmy Murphy ✔@MurphysLaw74 Hearing #NHLBruins and #GoHabsGo expressing interest in #GoKingsGo F Carl Hagelin. @BruinsCLNS
I don't understand why the Habs would want him at all. Why does this team need another 4th line rental?

John B

Nov 19, 2016

So apparently we need to add Staal, Coyle, Brodin, Granlund and Zucker to the long list of players available at the TDL.....

I like the thinking here. "We're not in this to set the record for making the playoffs 20 years in a row. We're in it to win the Stanley Cup."

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I like the thinking here. "We're not in this to set the record for making the playoffs 20 years in a row. We're in it to win the Stanley Cup."

Sounds like BRUCE IS ON THIN ICE....if your team is in a playoff spot and your ready to sell off everything..the coach is not to far behind.,.

Last edited:

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

Brodin would be my #1 target in this deadline if I was MB. He is exactly what we want a young top LD on a good contract who move the puck and is solide defensively

Reactions: Milhouse40

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Our GM says, we just have to make da playoff, and who knows, what can appen.....the current regime has no interest in the Stanley Cup....just some $$$$ to be made along da way. Sad.

Could we get some offenseive talent from a team like Minny?? We wont be following their lead that's for sure....our guys, to date, just don't show that type of insight.

Reactions: John B

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Brodin would be my #1 target in this deadline if I was MB. He is exactly what we want a young top LD on a good contract who move the puck and is solide defensively

I agree....And might have some untapped potential since he's stuck behind Suter.

Reactions: Vachon23

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Our GM says, we just have to make da playoff, and who knows, what can appen.....the current regime has no interest in the Stanley Cup....just some $$$$ to be made along da way. Sad.

Could we get some offenseive talent from a team like Minny?? We wont be following their lead that's for sure....our guys, to date, just don't show that type of insight.

Although i kind of agree.....different situation but a situation the Habs will face in 3-4-5 years.

Suter, Koivu, Parise and Staal are all going 35 years old, time to blow it up now instead to wait too long for nothing.
It's their core....Habs have a couple of year before being in the same place.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Stone will wind up in the peg,

Love Stone but I don’t love the idea of Bryan Little being their 2nd line centre. They were tough when they had Stastny and pushed Little to 3C. Figured Duchene would have a bigger impact.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
MB needs to finish the year without a turnover. Keep it simple, nothing aggressive at TDL, unless an obvious gift drops in our laps. Team makes play offs, nice, if not, it was still a good year.

MB is gold right now, there is no pressure on him unless he puts it on himself, and that would be a mistake to let a bunch of loud mouthed , short sighted, shrivelled up Florida tanned know it alls to push him into a big buy trade. He wont.

So basically...he will do what he always does and somehow, it's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad