Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Part 75 (2 Days Left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
If Habs don't finish last and get Wright, they may be able to draft one of Cooley or Savoie..... But I would not do that.
The main reason I'd rather the habs get a D if not wright is because in 2023, the projected top 5 are all centers besides Michkov who is still a winger. Unless the Habs plan on making the playoffs next season lol

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
We really peaked with the Chiarot trade didn't we....
Huge day tomorrow will be Kulak for a 4th.
STAY TUNED!!!!
If a pylon like Dermott who is inferior to Kulak in every aspect of the game cost a 3rd then Hughes should accept nothing less than a 3rd or a solid B prospect.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
The only reason I'd rather the habs get a D if not wright is because in 2023, the projected top 5 are all centers besides Michkov who is still a winger. Unless the Habs plan on making the playoffs next season lol
No garanties where in the top 5 next season, you can’t draft a Dmen based on that

Reactions: RandomTask26

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
For a team rebuilding I expected more than Toffoli and Chiarot to be gone by the deadline. But must show how much other teams want our scraps and bad contracts.
They’re not tearing it all down & rebuilding from ground zero, they are tweaking the roster, a few veterans swaps and a fresh coat of gloss

Reactions: Tyson

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
If a pylon like Dermott who is inferior to Kulak in every aspect of the game cost a 3rd then Hughes should accept nothing less than a 3rd or a solid B prospect.
If he is going to be able to re sign him. And he should know if they will be able to and do it this week. Otherwise take what you can get tomorrow.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Are you in favor of moving Edmundson if we get a Chiarot-like offer?

On the one hand, it's good to have a rock like Eddy to support the young D until they're ready to take the reigns.

On the other hand, his value may be at a high, due to his performance last playoffs. GM's have short memories.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
So if he traded Chiarot a few days later than he did, you'd be okay with it?

Trades don't need to be done at the deadline. You make the right move when it's available. I don't understand your point.
My point is that if he holds onto Lehkonen, Kulak and Wideman I'll be very disappointed the Habs lost the opportunity to trade those players.

Reactions: Gravity

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Are you in favor of moving Edmundson if we get a Chiarot-like offer?

On the one hand, it's good to have a rock like Eddy to support the young D until they're ready to take the reigns.

On the other hand, his value may be at a high, due to his performance last playoffs. GM's have short memories.
He will get Chiarot type of return in the TDL 2024, no hurry to trade him

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
They’re not tearing it down & rebuilding, they are tweaking the roster, a few veterans swaps and a fresh coat of gloss
You also gotta realize that you can’t sell things that don’t have demand. Longer/expensive contracts are difficult to move at the deadline. And certain players just become untradable due to poor performance and expensive contract, sometimes you just have to let players build up their value a bit before selling.

I do think this is the perfect time to sell lehk, his value has never been higher.

Reactions: Gravity

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Hartman isn't a centre. Josr is not good enough to be a centre. Gaudreau and Eriksson-Ek are 3rd liners at best. He and Rossi would be the best centres.

Hartman is their 1C (signed for 2 more years)
Gaudreau is their 2C (signed for 1 more year)
Eriksson Ek is their 2C (signed for 7 more years)
Jost is their 4C (just acquired and has 1 more year left).
And they have Rossi as their future center.

McBain probably didn't see much of an opening for him. He probably felt he was a lower down the depth chart for Minny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad