Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan

Mar 20, 2005
For the price of a 3rd rounder, you have to.
If he turns it around and starts playing again, its a huge win. If not, it's only a 3rd rounder.
I'd try to tack DD on to the 3rd and cut $3.5m in cap in the process.
1yr of DD + 3rd is a fair deal I think.

If you could shed DD I'd make it a 2nd + DD for Yak

NekkiChiconey

Mar 17, 2016
Lisbon
-Heard Severson is available
-Devils have a lot of cap space
-Devils don't have an elite D-man...

see where I'm going?

Do you guys think they would take PK, Hudon, 45th for Severson, Henrique, 11th??

yianik

Jun 30, 2009

see where I'm going?

Do you guys think they would take PK, Hudon, 45th for Severson, Henrique, 11th??

Think they would take it and run. Not anywhere enough. But if they add DSP ..... LOL.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham

see where I'm going?

If.... IF, we trade Subban, it won't be to a team in the East where we'll have to face him multiple times during the seaon and in the Playoffs.
It will be to a Western team where we only need to worry about him in the SCF.

yup. a top-6 of :

Ladd (?) - Chucky - Yak
Pacio - Plek - Gally

would be a significant upgrade

I was thinking more along the lines of;

Pacioretty - Stamkos - Gallagher
??? - Galchenyuk - Yakupov

That ??? being; a call up (Hudon, Lehkonen), trade (JVR, Johannson), or UFA (Ladd, Boedker)

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal

If the price is a 3rd then Yakupov should already be a Habs. A 3rd round pick is nothing and the upside is worth the gamble.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal

If the price is a 3rd then Yakupov should already be a Habs. A 3rd round pick is nothing and the upside is worth the gamble.

No it isn't, you people have to stop plastering generic crap like the "upside is worth the gamble". What ****ing upside is that exactly? We're already gambling a lot on Ghetto, Lehkonen, Reway & Hudon we don't need another gamble for a 3rd rounder.

Yaks for Ghetto or GTFO.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

see where I'm going?

Not even close.
PK vs Severson, Henrique and the 11th isn't close of being enough

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
No it isn't, you people have to stop plastering generic crap like the "upside is worth the gamble". What ****ing upside is that exactly? We're already gambling a lot on Ghetto, Lehkonen, Reway & Hudon we don't need another gamble for a 3rd rounder.

Yaks for Ghetto or GTFO.

A 3rd round pick is exactly that, a GAMBLE

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

see where I'm going?

Remove Hudon, remove the 45th pick and still hang up the phone.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
A 3rd round pick is exactly that, a GAMBLE

Because all gambles are equal right... Yaks is a bust and his value is going down like a cheap french *****.

I'd rather draft or trade the 3rd for more substance.

Edit: Whenever he's traded Edmonton fans are to cry.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Because all gambles are equal right... Yaks is a bust and his value is going down like a cheap french *****.

I'd rather draft or trade the 3rd for more substance.

Yak is a bust, that's your opinion.

Petry on the Oilers was a bust too. So was Schultz and look at him since traded to Pittsburgh. RNH is also a bust in Edmonton......

At 22, a 3rd round pick heck even a 2nd is a great gamble, if it doesn't work out, well too bad. Looking at the last couple of years, TT hasn't done that well anyways to not make me want to trade that type of pick for a gamble and see if Gally and Yaks can find chemistry together

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O

Yaks for Ghetto or GTFO.

Sorry but you have to be crazy not to do a 3rd for Yak. How many 3rds pan out? Not very many. Yak is a somewhat decent NHL player at worst. That 3rd will likely never make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad