Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
If Bergevin somehow manages to get Duchene without getting rid of Galchenyuk then wow.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
If Bergevin somehow manages to get Duchene without getting rid of Galchenyuk then wow.

I don't think Galchenyuk is involved in any Duchene talk...

The key guy they want is Sergachev. I think Bergevin is trying to swap him for Beaulieu.

habfaninvictoria

Nov 1, 2007
Victoria BC
I don't think MB is done with moves. We now have at least 8 NHL DMen, but still need top 4 help unless you consider Benn to be top 4 material. I think one of Emelin or Beaulieu is on the move. Davidson and/or Nestorov can play the on the 3rd pair.... I predict Mark Streit for one of those 2 plus a pick.

Streit Weber would be a formidable pairing I think

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I don't think MB is done with moves. We now have at least 8 NHL DMen, but still need top 4 help unless you consider Benn to be top 4 material. I think one of Emelin or Beaulieu is on the move. Davidson and/or Nestorov can play the on the 3rd pair.... I predict Mark Streit for one of those 2 plus a pick.

Streit Weber would be a formidable pairing I think

Wait, what? Streit can't skate anymore. He's not worth Beaulieu, let alone a pick on top of it. I wouldn't move a pick at all for Streit. He's done.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Emelin Gallagher plekanec

= 15m almost

Jesus lord

These 3 probably bring less than jordie Benn at 1 m together

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Davidson has played 28 games this year, was injured and I don't think he's anywhere near Beaulieu at the moment. It's a depth move and means nothing imo.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Davidson has played 28 games this year, was injured and I don't he's anywhere near Beaulieu at the moment. It's a depth move and means nothing imo.

Unless MB is thinking Benn can take on more than bottom pairing minutes (PK) and trusts Markov to play in the top-4 for the rest of the year.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
Davidson has played 28 games this year, was injured and I don't he's anywhere near Beaulieu at the moment. It's a depth move and means nothing imo.

More like getting something for nothing and 2.3million in your pocket........Steal.

habfaninvictoria

Nov 1, 2007
Victoria BC
Wait, what? Streit can't skate anymore. He's not worth Beaulieu, let alone a pick on top of it. I wouldn't move a pick at all for Streit. He's done.

Ya ok ... I need to drink more and smoke less ... we still need a puck moving D that is capable of plying top minutes with brain cramping every 3 shifts ... and I do think that one of those 2 leaves

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Ya ok ... I need to drink more and smoke less ... we still need a puck moving D that is capable of plying top minutes with brain cramping every 3 shifts ... and I do think that one of those 2 leaves

Beaulieu is more capable of playing that role than Streit.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Eric Engels‏Verified account @EricEngels 13s14 seconds ago
More
The Canadiens have banked the cap space necessary to potentially add a $5 million player from here to 3pm tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad