Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
Most definitely. Although I wouldn't say the rest is irrelevant.

It sure will be because then we'd have to find two players that can be major offensive producers which is unlikely. So even if he lands a top -6 and we lose Radulov we are treading water.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Get it done ASAP. Vegas would be able to negotiate / sign him before July 1, anyway.

So? He's not going to sign with an expansion losing squad for what will almost be the rest of his career, that makes no sense. I don't think Vegas isn't going to attract much attention from any UFA anyway. Not for a couple seasons at least.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
1 or 2 maybe 3 of Byron/Gallagher/DD/Lekonen/Gettho/Carr/Flynn/Mitchell as got to go IMO.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
How about :

:habs

Corey Perry
Antoine Vermette

:ducks2

Brendan Gallagher
Tomas Plekanec
1st 2017

Providing Perry drops his NTC. At 1st, he could be seen as a robbery, but I don't think ANA's fans are happy with Perry's performance but also mainly is huge contract. There's a big risk for us to take that contract, especially since he's not the greatest skater.

They get a younger RW on a friendly contract in Gallagher + 1st 2017. To match salaries, there's a 3C swap between Plekanec & Vermette.

Also, ANA will gain cap space in a year.

:coyotes

Nikita Scherbak
2nd 2017

Anthony Auclair

Pacioretty-Danault-Perry
Duclair-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Lehkonen-Vermette-Shaw
Byron-McCarron-Mitchell

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
How about :

Corey Perry
Antoine Vermette

Brendan Gallagher
Tomas Plekanec
1st 2017

Providing Perry drops his NTC. At 1st, he could be seen as a robbery, but I don't think ANA's fans are happy with Perry's performance but also mainly is huge contract. There's a big risk for us to take that contract, especially since he's not the greatest skater.

They get a younger RW on a friendly contract in Gallagher + 1st 2017. To match salaries, there's a 3C swap between Plekanec & Vermette.

Nikita Scherbak
2nd 2017

Anthony Auclair

Pacioretty-Danault-Perry
Lehkonen-Vermette-Shaw
Byron-McCarron-Mitchell

Doesn't really resolve our 1C need.

Habfan10

May 16, 2015
How about :

Corey Perry
Antoine Vermette

Brendan Gallagher
Tomas Plekanec
1st 2017

Nikita Scherbak
2nd 2017

Anthony Auclair

Pacioretty-Danault-Perry
Lehkonen-Vermette-Shaw
Byron-McCarron-Mitchell

No way I want Perry's contract. NHL is a young man's game and Perry's game is on the decline....pass

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I know I wasn't the only one who said this. But I said it since before the season started, Desharnais is going to get traded.

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
With this DD trade, you guys are looking awfully shallow at center.

Who do you guys think Marc Bergevin will acquire to fill the gaping hole down the middle?

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
With this DD trade, you guys are looking awfully shallow at center.

Who do you guys think Marc Bergevin will acquire to fill the gaping hole down the middle?

Going to be hard to find another bonafide #1 center, I agree.

Pray for Desharnais.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad