Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread - Mk 2.0 - Steals and Ripoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
anyone hear this or is it villeneuve pulling stuff out of his ass again?

Nicolas Poulin ‏@NicolasPoulin 9m

Michel Villeneuve a dit au 98,5 Sports que Max Pacioretty est à surveiller si #Habs et #NHLJets procèdent à un échange impliquant E. Kane.'

According to this SITE, rumor may have originated on HockeyBuzz. :shakehead

Checked HockeyBuzz just to make sure, but didn't see it there -- which may be a good thing. :sarcasm:

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Markov turns 35 this year, i don't see how he will get better with age. Trading him when his stock is very high is the smartest move here, because we can get a 1st for him. Trading Beaulieu is dumb, he has a ton of potential as a puck moving d-man. We need to stop investing money in guys that are old or aren't good enough to win with. I hope Bergevin keeps the re-build going the smart way, with young talented forwards like Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Eller and Bournival, and d-men like Subban, Emelin, Beaulieu and Tinordi. Keep building through the draft and smart free agent pickups, and we'll finally build a winner in this town.

Also here's a funny story. My friend is a hockey player who plays with a guy who's best friends with Morgan Ellis. Apparently at this year's training camp, Ellis told him a shocking little story. At a dinner after a practice, Subban went over to a table with Gionta, Pacioretty, and Gorges and sat down to eat. Gionta told him to bascially go eff off and sit at a table with the rest of the rookies.

Sounds like the cliques are back in the Habs dressing room, lol.
Trading Markov would indecate to me that the team is in full rebuild. That is a big piece of the D and if we move him, I hope it's for nothing short of an overpayment.
IMO, you are closer to a cup with a healty Markov then with out.
Has for your Gionta story, it's all he said , she said. True or not, I didn't like the Gionta signing 4ish years ago.

Wouldn't mind seeing something like DD/Leblanc for Kopecky/Matthias.

All parties involved could use a change of scenery.
I would rather have Drew Shore before Matthias. I would even add to get Shore.

would love to have Kulikov,maybe Markov would help him reach he's true potentiel
Kulikov is interesting player. Would something around Diaz do?

Marcel Goc? No wonder things aren't going well in Florida :laugh:
Agree

Id def give one of Gallagher or Pacioretty + for Yakupov
I wouldnt hesitate.
Doesnt mean I dont love them, Yakupov will be way way better if he reaches full potential
Hmmm I would and I would move Patch also, just not for Yak. On the other hand I wouldn't move Gallagher at this point.

Michel Villeneuve a dit au 98,5 Sports que Max Pacioretty est à surveiller si #Habs et #NHLJets procèdent à un échange impliquant E. Kane.'

That is very interesting. Both are PF in a different mold.

To Buffalo front office : Rick Dudley

To Montral front office : Francis Bouillon

... ninja!

ROL, nice.

Come to conclude this:
To Florida-DD, Diaz, Leblanc, Beaulieu
To Montreal-Kopecky,Shore, Kulikov

To Winnipeg-Max, Gionta
To Montreal-Kane, Setoguchi

Fair?

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
Come to conclude this:
To Florida-DD, Diaz, Leblanc, Beaulieu
To Montreal-Kopecky,Shore, Kulikov

To Winnipeg-Max, Gionta
To Montreal-Kane, Setoguchi

Fair?

Not sure what makes Kulikov or Shore so valuable that you would want to give up on Beaulieu. The other three should be available for the right price but Leblanc's value has been rising.

Don't think Gionta would approve going to Winnipeg. Are you sure you want Setogouchi, there is some reason that GMs keep moving him. Kane is a dynamic player but he attracts a lot of controversy in Winnipeg, can you imagine what it would be like in Montreal. A high risk high reward kind of acquisition.

dreamingofdrouin*

I don't know that I like this...i want kane sooo bad....but pacioretty? he's a 30 goal scorer who makes 4.5 for the next half a decade and he is sooo fast. I think its gotta be something other than patches for me cause thats just going sideways....if its a collberg and beaulieu, i could live with that. pacioretty....dont think so/

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
trades I want:

Tinordi+DD for Nick Bjustad
Louis Leblanc for Luke Adam
Moen +2nd round for Darren Helm
Rene Bourque for Ryan Jones

we should keep Beaulieu

There is a reason why Im not gm but I strongly like the first trade

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't know that I like this...i want kane sooo bad....but pacioretty? he's a 30 goal scorer who makes 4.5 for the next half a decade and he is sooo fast. I think its gotta be something other than patches for me cause thats just going sideways....if its a collberg and beaulieu, i could live with that. pacioretty....dont think so/

I'd much rather we deal the likes of Pleky and Beaulieu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad