Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread III - big fish in the pond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
We'll have to take on Purcell to get rid of Emelin. Fine by me. Both Scrivens and Purcell are UFA after this year. Give me both if it means clearing out Emelin's salary.

void

Jan 5, 2006
We'll have to take on Purcell to get rid of Emelin. Fine by me. Both Scrivens and Purcell are UFA after this year. Give me both if it means clearing out Emelin's salary.

You really think Emelin would accept a trade to Edmonton? Hell freakin no.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
If we acquire Purcell I'd be really worried. It'd be as if Bergevin hasn't noticed that Therrien is completely incompatible with middling offensive players who are soft/float/inconsistent.

Aside from Desharnais

:^)

It fit Bergevin's M.O. since Purcell will be UFA at the end of the year. Habs will get cold feets in a trade involving too many moving parts.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Surprised it's not a trade with BJs being rumoured. They're in another tailspin now and I think we'd make good trading partners.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Surprised it's not a trade with BJs being rumoured. They're in another tailspin now and I think we'd make good trading partners.

I feel they may move Jenner for help... Would love him, but it's very obvious Jenner is another good, young player that MB will miss the boat on.

He'll probably end up in Ottawa or Boston.

rasarhdasd

Apr 12, 2013
Scrivens scratched again for Bakersfield (Oilers affiliate) tonight, just to add fuel to the fire.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
lol were getting Scrivens.

Condon in already better than him. Why even bother trading for that trash?

"Experience"
"Character"

A bunch of ******** buzzwords to give the appearance that they care.

Then, when they continue to lose.. they will say "Well, Scrivens was just in the AHL, he wasn't expected to do well LULZ"

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
It's all but confirmed that Kassian and Scrivens are switching sides.

It's whether or not there is more pieces.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
lmao Therrien blames goaltending, yet his team continues to only score 1 goal per game. Scrivens wont fix a ****ing thing. These small useless trades will only buy Therrien more time.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Purcell was horibad for the Oilers last year but he's playing really well on a line with Draisaitl and Hall this year. I would actually be pretty surprised if the Oilers included him in a deal, especially given his non-existent trade value.

How bad is Emelin? Would swapping Emelin and Nikitin make any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad