Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread III - big fish in the pond

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
We need scoring. No way this is just for Scrivens. It has to involve an Eberle, Yakupov, or Purcell. With Barbeiro called up, a D must be moving.

Knowing what you know about Therrien. Do you think there's any chance he'd want any of these players, let alone, play them?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We need scoring. No way this is just for Scrivens. It has to involve an Eberle, Yakupov, or Purcell. With Barbeiro called up, a D must be moving.

How much did Chiarelli love Emelin when he was managing Boston? Emelin played a good physical game against them. Plus, players like Emelin are more valued by western teams given their style of hockey. And he adds experience to a young lineup. Is he the LHD getting moved?

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
How much did Chiarelli love Emelin when he was managing Boston? Emelin played a good physical game against them. Plus, players like Emelin are more valued by western teams given their style of hockey. And he adds experience to a young lineup. Is he the LHD getting moved?
He is LHD who could play RHD .But he is better on left side.He was not afraid of Lucic....

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
I thik Eberle is going to MTL.Eberle +Scrivns for Eller+Kasian+Tinordi+1er round 2016

Hall-Drais-Purcell
Pouliot-McDavid-Yak
Eller-RNH-Kass
Hendrick-Lestestu-.....

Not bad....

Hendrick-Letestu-....

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
As I said before Kassian,Tokarski for Stewart,Khudobin. That`s my prediction and I`m totally fine with it. Maybe we include Tinordi for a ducks defenceman as well.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I thik Eberle is going to MTL.Eberle +Scrivns for Eller+Kasian+Tinordi+1er round 2016

Hall-Drais-Purcell
Pouliot-McDavid-Yak
Eller-RNH-Kass
Hendrick-Lestestu-.....

Not bad....

Hendrick-Letestu-....

Change the offer to Yakupov+. Eberle is worth more than that package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad