Speculation: Trade & Proposal Thread, Deadline Approaches - COMMON TRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin 2m2 minutes ago
Once James Reimer's ask came in during the season at around $6m for 6 years, he was headed out the door.

Really - very strange

If that's true then what was he thinking?

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
I am curious if Bickell would be able have any bounce back at all next season if he is given minutes on the Leafs. We would be able to retain 50% on him next season and he will get the minutes to try.

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
Once James Reimer's ask came in during the season at around $6m for 6 years, he was headed out the door.

Really - very strange

Crazy. Even compared to Dubnyk, that's way too much. And Reimer wasn't able to sustain his high SV% over 39 games like Dubby was.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010

Really - very strange

No one really knows what he's thinking. Maybe he doesn't want to be a part of a long rebuild? Constant losing can't be fun for a competitive guy like Reimer. This might have been his way of writing his own ticket out of town.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ottawa and Buffalo just pulled off an AHL blockbuster!

The #Sens have acquired forwards Jason Akeson and Phil Varone, defenceman Jerome Gauthier-Leduc and a conditional draft pick from Buffalo. In exchange the #Sens send Eric O’Dell, Cole Schneider, Alex Guptill and Michael Sdao to the @BuffaloSabres.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Imagine that on TradeCenter.

"The Ottawa Senators and Buffalo Sabres have completed a 7 player deal!"

*Cuts to commercial.... Everyone goes crazy**

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Ottawa and Buffalo just pulled off an AHL blockbuster!

The #Sens have acquired forwards Jason Akeson and Phil Varone, defenceman Jerome Gauthier-Leduc and a conditional draft pick from Buffalo. In exchange the #Sens send Eric O’Dell, Cole Schneider, Alex Guptill and Michael Sdao to the @BuffaloSabres.

What. A. Blockbuster. :shakehead

Why? :dunno:

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 2m2 minutes ago
Byron Froese likely broke his hand there. He's a goner.

Feel sorry for him

In other news, I do fell happy for Carrick. Should get his shot now if he's not traded.

Chances are, he is. Especially if we trade away the other throw ins like Smith and Stalock first.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Montreal fans actually happy about this? Hey guess what, you blew your PO shot in epic fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad