Proposal: Trade proposal: Blues-Wings

Dominicr

Nov 23, 2017
My god what was Detroit thinking when they gave abdelkader that dollar value and term along with a ntc?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Cant wait for the Blues to get a goalie and still suck....then watch Allen go somewhere else and turn into a legit #1

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
really he has been scartched. Is he hurt or poor play? I havent watched much hockey last 3 weeks to much going on.
No clue, but I'd have to guess he's crashed hard to get scratched in San Antonio

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
What are Detroit's organizational needs? Would something around Bouwmeester + Binnington + be enticing?

:wings: Bouwmeester + Binnington + conditional pick

:blues: Howard

(Lmao @ Kyrou)

Sorry but this is terrible. If that is all we get, we keep him. Bouwmeester is fading, Binnington isn't even a prospect really anymore and a conditional pick unless it is a first rounder is not exciting to say the least.

Reactions: Filip Zadina

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
No clue, but I'd have to guess he's crashed hard to get scratched in San Antonio
Believe Walman has been injured.

Sorry but this is terrible. If that is all we get, we keep him. Bouwmeester is fading, Binnington isn't even a prospect really anymore and a conditional pick unless it is a first rounder is not exciting to say the least.
Ok, cool. What are the red wing's needs then so we can actually talk about addressing them? It's like pulling teeth to have an actual trade discussion.

Sometimes I wonder if people are too lazy to think up their own ideas or if they just enjoy poo-poo-ing other peoples'.

Younger players. Bouwmeester is just too old to be any sort of long term piece and goalie isn’t really a need. Young defenders or forwards with upside are probably the need. Guys with realistic too 6/top 4 potential. Or top 60 draft picks
Appreciate the response.

I was looking at the red wings goalie prospects and thought a legit AHL starter/unproven NHL backup like Binnington would be a good add for the organization. If he's not of interest or you don't think goalie is an organizational need, then fair enough.

Curious what you and other wings fans think Howard is realistically worth...personally, I think you'd be extremely lucky to get a top 60 pick or prospect with legit top6/4 potential. Just don't think the market is there for Howard at that price.

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
Believe Walman has been injured.

Ok, cool. What are the red wing's needs then so we can actually talk about addressing them? It's like pulling teeth to have an actual trade discussion.

Sometimes I wonder if people are too lazy to think up their own ideas or if they just enjoy poo-poo-ing other peoples'.

Appreciate the response.

I was looking at the red wings goalie prospects and thought a legit AHL starter/unproven NHL backup like Binnington would be a good add for the organization. If he's not of interest or you don't think goalie is an organizational need, then fair enough.

Curious what you and other wings fans think Howard is realistically worth...personally, I think you'd be extremely lucky to get a top 60 pick or prospect with legit top6/4 potential. Just don't think the market is there for Howard at that price.
I think his trade threshold value assuming 50% retention is a top 60 pick (2nd rounder) or an equivalent valued prospect with the skill to potentially wind up in the top6/top4. I don’t think Holland pulls the trigger for less. He wouldn’t dump a UFA Green last deadline for what he considered poor value and just re-signed him instead. This is what will happen with Howard also by all appearances. I don’t think that price is wholly unrealistic either as Howard at 2.65M would have about 3-5 teams interested.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016

We ideally would like higher draft picks, or younger defenders who can move the puck, well really any good defenders would be nice. I don't think Howard will net us an impactful defender, so ideally I would like to see a 2nd rounder and a decent prospect in return, or a late 1st round pick.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
We ideally would like higher draft picks, or younger defenders who can move the puck, well really any good defenders would be nice. I don't think Howard will net us an impactful defender, so ideally I would like to see a 2nd rounder and a decent prospect in return, or a late 1st round pick.
Yeah at this point I wouldn't do that.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I don't see the Blues spending any considerable assets to get him. Blues could bring in prime Brodeur and still lose every game.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
My god what was Detroit thinking when they gave abdelkader that dollar value and term along with a ntc?

Somebody convinced Holland that it actually took skill to stand in front of the net and let Datsyuk bank in pucks off your body.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00