GDT: Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
What if it's worse than that? Snow must trade Vanek. He blinks and deals him to Ana for Otts 1st because he CANT lose Vanek for nothing. La goes Gabby cheap. Now whose left that can take a full salary Moulson That has a prospect worth getting? It's not worth being upset about losing a 4/5 2nd rounder.

They moved 3 players this season. If you don't trade Moulson then the team went 3 for 4. I'm not complaining. It's not like we have a ton of room to even stick these prospects, we have loads of our own, with another huge draft full to fit in.

Full salary Moulson is those other guys at half salary. It is worth being upset over losing a 2nd rounder, but if you think that they won't get more than 2nd rounder then you're out to lunch.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
The Hockey News ‏@TheHockeyNews 34s

As per @TSNBobMcKenzie, St-Louis to Rangers for a package involving Ryan Callahan is close.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
What if it's worse than that? Snow must trade Vanek. He blinks and deals him to Ana for Otts 1st because he CANT lose Vanek for nothing. La goes Gabby cheap. Now whose left that can take a full salary Moulson That has a prospect worth getting? It's not worth being upset about losing a 4/5 2nd rounder.

They moved 3 players this season. If you don't trade Moulson then the team went 3 for 4. I'm not complaining. It's not like we have a ton of room to even stick these prospects, we have loads of our own, with another huge draft full to fit in.

Moulson will be gone. I am sure of this. There has seemed to be a lot of interest in him.

McCauleyChirps

Gare's "Partner"
May 20, 2006
Rochester, NY
Billy Jaffe ‏@BJaffe 55s
LA also has an offer into BUF that their waiting to hear back on. Not for Matt Moulson I'm hearing

OZSpqPQ.gif

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Full salary Moulson is those other guys at half salary. It is worth being upset over losing a 2nd rounder, but if you think that they won't get more than 2nd rounder then you're out to lunch.

I think snow can't afford to have Moulson moved and Vanek not, Vanek is a better player then Moulson and the isles can retain salary. If I'm a GM I make a deal for Moulson and immediately call snow and say look this is on the table you want it for Vanek?

I'm not saying Moulson is getting only a second, I'm saying that the scenario isn't as far fetched as you think. I've already mentally prepared myself for the rookie GM to overplay his card in a market place hat he doesn't have the trump cards for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad