Trade Deadline Thread

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Which is what this team needs, honestly. Some guys a little further along the development curve would be nice.

Columbus has some excellent pieces I'd be interested in... And not just goalies, guys. But yes also goalies.

Gavrikov, Foudy, Abramov all names I'd be looking for.

Yeah, it was crazy how every damn kid I googled during WJC, was a Columbus draftee. They have many many great kids to give.

Avery Rule

Jun 1, 2010
Buhbye AA, will laugh if we land their first and they miss the playoffs and it turns into a lotto pick.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
If we get Marchenko I'd be stoked. He's a great prospect

As in our old buddy, Marchenko?

Google to the rescue. Nevermind!

To actually add some content TSN flirted with the idea of Daley (or someone similar) to Vegas. Wonder if we could squeeze a 4th or 5th from them.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Just get the ducks in a row Steve...

Trade AA and find a way to return either Korpisalo or Vehvilainen from Columbus.

Trade Bernier+ with max retention to Carolina for their 2020 first.

Profit.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
AA trade is a big test for Yzerman. I will be so disappointed if the return isn't good. Really see no reason to sell low if there's not a buyer willing to pay for what AA's "actual" value is (30-goal caliber guy).

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
AA trade is a big test for Yzerman. I will be so disappointed if the return isn't good. Really see no reason to sell low if there's not a buyer willing to pay for what AA's "actual" value is (30-goal caliber guy).

How about if he doesn't want to re-sign here and you don't want to risk him walking for nothing?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
exec
exactly

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
its
How about if he doesn't want to re-sign here and you don't want to risk him walking for nothing?
its embarrassment to get what we got for Green after all this talks from Blashill and Larkin how good and important Green is

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
its

its embarrassment to get what we got for Green after all this talks from Blashill and Larkin how good and important Green is
I would say it is more embarrassing for the player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad