Trade Deadline thread (new title to the former ‘is Jarmo done’ thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I would say it’s 50/50 this happens or they’re done.

Foligno is without a doubt in high demand and it sounds like they have had "the conversation" with him. I would bet that Jarmo could get a late 1st or something similar for a retained Foligno tomorrow if he wanted to. The one risk is that all of these GMs are playing poker, and a little bit of musical chairs too. Jarmo has to hold until the best return without losing his seat. Is it worth trading Foligno for anything less than a 1st? I'd say probably not.

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
it’s the most unknown draft ever. The kids aren’t playing (mostly) due to covid so they all basically lost a year of development except for the European kids and the NCAA athletes. It’s going to be a massive question mark
2010: "Fall for Hall!"
2012: "Fail for Nail!"
2019: "Lose for Hughes!"
2021: "Suck, er... uh..., don't... I got nothing."

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia

Jones, Gavrikov
Lehtonen, Kukan, Harrington - they never play in NHL a lot of time
Carlsson, Peeke - young boys
Bayreuther - AHL

If somebody would say about our play that s..ck, the first let him look at our roster of defensmen.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Boy are we in for a rough couple years. I’m not as high as others are on JKs drafting, we have zero high end prospects and I’m not seeing anything in the pipeline that’s going to turn into that late round gem. There’s really no reason to keep Laine if there’s interest in him, he needs a supporting cast and we flat out don’t have it.

And we can have all the cap in the world, but as a team that not many of importance want to come to, it’s not going to do us much good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad